Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Cia Mir
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I cannot at ALL support this. I'm not wasting my money on smaller, inferior options when my FC won't at all be satisfied knowing it isn't the best. I'm not waiting 90 days++ to have a reasonable price, either.

I think somewhere along the line, Square forgot that people HAVING MONEY does not mean you have to try and take every bloody penny.

Absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've seen since launch, and a HUGE letdown for someone who was looking forward to 2.1 simply for the sake of housing.

Sheer insanity.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Traven Kirkwall
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 81

yoshi please rethink this

this will kill the game first housing next other things
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Benji Tulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    Where I live, Santa brings presents, he doesn't stab in the back. I thought there will be more to Housing, not just Gil sink.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Alma Malma
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Hi Gilsellers, what would you like to have in a game to make the playerbase more profitable? "More gil sinks" Ok, here's housing, that you cannot get without a ridiculous amount of the ingame currency. "Fine thanks"

SE YOU ARE INSANE
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Wilan Serulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by IStolzI View Post
    40 players. 1 mil each. 20 players. 2 mil each. Not cheap, but not possible. It makes sense to me that the only baby FCs that should get housing ate the ones clearly dedicated enough to get them
    It took me months of dedication and effort to put together 2 millions. And I'm supposed to use it all to buy something that it's not even mine?
    Most importantly, as an FC leader myself, should I require my FC mates to pay taxes? I don't want to do that lol, whoever wants to contribute is more than welcome, but hell I'm not forcing anybody; I'll not be the one who'll turn the game into a job for my Company.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Traven Kirkwall
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 81
    you need to change the prices or i am afraid a riot will start.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Otto Majik
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    My friends and I have saved 12 million towards housing over 2 months and are bummed that housing on our server is 20 million for the cheapest.

Then players tell us that we think we are entitled because we wanted to be able to buy a house for our efforts.

What a great community.
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Hanekawa Tsubasa
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Stop complaining. First of all, it is a FC house, and it suppose to be something valuable. If it is dirt cheap then people will start complaining like every FC has one and the Manson area looks like a 3rd world country apartment complex!

Second, 625m is for the most populated legacy world only. The non-legacy world highest is only 125M which is very reasonable.

Nobody has ever said every FC could afford a house, in fact they clearly stated that it will be something a big FC could afford on day 1. Please don't complain just because you see everyone else is complaining and you never smart enough to inform yourself first.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alma Malma
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    When I played UO, you could buy a house as a single player without going bankrupt. Guilds (FCs in XIV) could buy far bigger places, but the price rose astronomically, as it should. Why don't SE understand this simple concept? Let me place a house in god knows where, a place to call my own, and my FC in the middle of Uldah. Are you that stupid?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rori Uguu
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Yes stop complaining and praise SE more, such entitlement these days geez.
    (4)

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast