Player
    Character
    Dyss Omnia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54

HM Titan Weapon/shield buffed to ilvl 80

I noticed they are buffing HM Titan items from item lvl 70 to 80. I now wonder will it be worth using over Relic and Relic+1 in some cases. This has me interested in possibilities.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rosenthal Hogire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I actually didn't notice that but I think its a very cool update! From a monks perspective I get to choose between determination or skill speed (titan weapon vs relic).
    INTERESTING STUFF
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Musketeer Aramis
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I wouldn't have thought that Titan items would ever be better than the relic +1, considering they are only ilvl80, although I presume they will be competitive with the standard relic item, (better for some jobs, worse for others). However considering that you are guaranteed the relic weapon for beating Titan, unless you happen to already own the Titan weapon, I wouldn't say it was worth taking any time to get in situations where Titan weapon > Relic.

Anybody who cares about the secondary stat differences, will likely care enough to prioritise the relic+1 as an upgrade (or own the allagan weapon).

Only exception might be for BRDs, which I don't play and admit I don't know anything about - but I hear their relic +1 is rather lacklustre compared to their standard relic and not a priority, but i'll let someone who knows BRDs to weigh in on that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Itseotle Irracido
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DarpaChief View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that Titan items would ever be better than the relic +1, considering they are only ilvl80, although I presume they will be competitive with the standard relic item, (better for some jobs, worse for others). However considering that you are guaranteed the relic weapon for beating Titan, unless you happen to already own the Titan weapon, I wouldn't say it was worth taking any time to get in situations where Titan weapon > Relic.

Anybody who cares about the secondary stat differences, will likely care enough to prioritise the relic+1 as an upgrade (or own the allagan weapon).

Only exception might be for BRDs, which I don't play and admit I don't know anything about - but I hear their relic +1 is rather lacklustre compared to their standard relic and not a priority, but i'll let someone who knows BRDs to weigh in on that.

Exactly. The discussion should be are Extreme mode weapons better than Relic.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dyss Omnia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    It really comes down to a Determination vs Skill Speed. When compare between Titan vs Relic, for Relic +1 it factors into Wpn Dmg. Which I doubt the benefit of Determination can over WPN DMG. But I just find it interesting that this opens up options for jobs that Relic +1 is not a large myth badge upgrade compare to other slots.

My titan items been sitting in my bank (two weeks and I finally get my last ilvl item my weapon) so I am going to use my Titan Axe for a short bit now I think
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dyss Omnia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Itseotle View Post
    Exactly. The discussion should be are Extreme mode weapons better than Relic.
    I like that point, which also they will have lvl 90 pvp weapons if you noticed, what will its stats be, and can it be used in PvE?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Musketeer Aramis
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'd like to see PVP weapons as unusable in PVE situations, certainly with DF. Players exploiting ilvl requirements with their PVP gear is not really something i'd look forward to. That aside, I think the morale stat on ilvl90 PVP weapons will offset the normal secondary stats and keep it worse than the other ilvl90 equipment, and hopefully the ilvl80 gear too.

Extreme mode weapons to me are just weird to introduce now. I haven't read the notes on them but presume they're ilvl90(?). If that's the case then they'll probably make the relic +1 not worth the myth cost, unless the extreme fights are incredibly hard to beat, (which I don't see that being the case for FC groups). I'd rather spend the myth on ilvl90 gear and use the extreme mode weapon.

I would've preferred the extreme modes to drop anything but a weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Unne Choraster
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    so in other words the base bravura is totally worthless for wars now >_>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alek Sol
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by 00039 View Post
    so in other words the base bravura is totally worthless for wars now >_>
    I wouldn't say totally worthless, you're looking at trading skill speed for determination in which skill speed seems to be higher of value to us now with it's impact on wrath generation. Plus killing titan once instead of farming him for a certain weapon makes it all the better for the relic and I mean cmon bravura is such a sweet axe.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Unne Choraster
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Too bad the primal axes look better especially garuda
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast