Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

[Social-FC][LGBT Friendly][PS3 Friendly] Orange Pekoe

Hello everyone, my name is Rena :3 I am Rena Kisaragi, GM for Orange Pekoe. I havent used these forums to much so figured this was good time as any.

Orange Pekoe is first and foremost a social based FC. We do things at our own pace and have members at all levels of content. We heavily focus on doing group activities together be it fate leveling, helping people through story missions, dungeons, tome grinding, primals, or helping everyone learn and clear titan. So looking back I realize just how old this statement was, when biggest challenge was defeating Titan HM for relic. Going to keep it in just because happy it makes me seeing it

We have several rules that I view make our FC as successful as it has been.

No Voip: Yeah thats right, I said it. We heavily enjoyable text based communication. The reason for this is very thought out and is important to use. VoIP may work for some guilds but often it causes nothing but trouble. From isolation of friends who dont use voip, to the habit of cliques. There are many reasons we chose this route.

Tolerance and Kindness: This is our second major rule that defines our FC's identity. We wish for all our members to be happy and feel loved. This is why we dont allow any form of discrimination at all. Be it Religious, Gender Identity, or even being a PS3 player. We monitor and stop any forms of negativity thats directed at our members. This includes limiting both Vulgarity and Cursing within our FC. This attitude of ours has brought up the level of our FC. Most our members are very mature and respectful of others. Interesting enough this has resulting in a huge amount of gaming couples making their way into our FC. We have about 6 active couples (most married) who are on spreading their joy and kindness

Zero Tolerance on Toxic Players: This very much is connected with the previous rule. Tolerance just doesnt apply to outside factors but how you are in game as well. Any sort of toxicity what so ever will be quickly delt with and made sure not to repeat. We strive to make this FC welcoming for all players, not just the top and best.

1 on 1 Recruitment: We have a policy to absolutely not do any form of shout recruitment what so ever. Everyone in our FC has been recruited one by one on a personal basis from either Forums or encounters in game. We view this as one of the great qualities of our FC. We value each and every member we have. You will be known by name and by personality, its truly a place to make friends and even family. Our practice of Quality over Quantity has resulting in a smaller but more meaningful community of friends and family.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to make a post, or contact me (or other officers listed bellow) in game.

Contact list:
    -Rena Kisaragi
    -Kaus Lanford
    -Nonoriri Nana
    -Murp Lumpwik
    -Porom Garnet
    -Fluttershy Sunbreeze
    -Takenaka Hanbei

If you want check out our community page here is the link :3 https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...f652a8e80c2d2/
    (8)
    Last edited by Liselsia; 11-09-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Empress Mermaid
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    RENA CHANNN <3
    Hai c:

Everyone in Pekoe is nice and sweet :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezelath View Post
    RENA CHANNN <3
    Hai c:

Everyone in Pekoe is nice and sweet :3
    Hey Res :3 Yeah I forgot the existance of these forums so figured I start posting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaus Lanford
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Hello all, I'm Kaus, Pekoe's Second-in-command, everyone, myself included welcome all players to our dandy FC, newcomers, vets, people form other servers, we welcome you all, please remember to keep our rules in mind when you consider applying though. other then that enjoy your stay in Orange Pekoe should you decide to join us in our adventures into 2.1!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    FC doing great, we very much are on our way to getting a L plot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    FC been having lots of fun runnning CT together :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Yet another gaming couple aquired by Orange Pekoe ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    We Held our first Full FC Treasure Hunting party. Was so fun, we almost wiped because we got Chimera summon in the fight tunnel of East Than :3 Overall very successful run, we defintely we make this a regular thing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Legend Reborn
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I like the 1 on 1 recruitment. That's how I recruited with my guild in Everquest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asra Karimi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    Best guild ever ^.^ Though they still yet to bow down before my Kawaiiness ><
    (0)

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast