Player
    Character
    Lucy Lawless
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

LF CT weekly lockout info

I see everyone talking about the Crystal Tower loot lockout being a week. Where is this information coming from? I read all of the topics posted on the Lodestone, developer posts and letters from the producer. I guess I missed this bit of information. Could someone link a location where this was stated?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Namasu Agepoyo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    It is from Famitsu or w/e Japanese game magazine that had an interview with Yoshida. The unofficial translation is by Reinhart who does most of the cross translations from the JP side of the main forum as well.

In any case, I don't have the link but you can trust Reinhart's words on this since other translators have also said the same thing about the 1 week lockout. It's just disappointing that we have to find out like this. No official word from any NA/EU sources or even a dev post here. I have a tiny sliver of hope that Yoshi and the team have been reading the forum and at least address this in the next live letter on the 14th.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Grembo Zavia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Asked myself several times for a link to the info and got nowhere.

Not saying i'm doubting it has any kind of lockout but it's odd that it has everyone up in arms, yet they seem incapable of providing the source.

EDIT: Yet another reason I find it odd is that it's the same ilv as DL gear, i'm guessing the stats will be setup slightly different but we're free to farm DL as much as we like yet CT has a weekly lockout? Smells mad fishy.....
    (0)
    Last edited by Grembo; 12-07-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Natsu Seibold
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Grembo View Post
    Asked myself several times for a link to the info and got nowhere.

Not saying i'm doubting it has any kind of lockout but it's odd that it has everyone up in arms, yet they seem incapable of providing the source.

EDIT: Yet another reason I find it odd is that it's the same ilv as DL gear, i'm guessing the stats will be setup slightly different but we're free to farm DL as much as we like yet CT has a weekly lockout? Smells mad fishy.....
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119...w-with-Yoshida

There ya go
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Grembo Zavia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Cheers bro.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karon Mephisto
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Am in the only one who actually does like the "lockout" in BC and CT?

Not that i would like being geared within a Month, since there will be more Turns for CT and BC in every Patch, it will be most likely be possible in theory to fully gear out a Class in 1 Run from Turn 1 to ( lets say ) Turn 10 or even higher. If there wouldn't be lockouts you would be able to gear all Classes in CT and BC within a couple weeks and then complain that you have nothing to do.

Either way.. you can't please everyone, but i don't see how these lockouts are a bad thing, if i think about the further Patches, Additional Floors/Content up to first Expansions. At one Point Gear will be outdated anyways, but getting all the possible gear which is now available in weeks, would just lead to more complaining and would make the Game even more casual.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lyrre Myste
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Grembo View Post
    darklight is ilvl70

CT gear is ivl80 (same as relic)

Myth and Allagan are ilvl90
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grembo Zavia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by saber_alter View Post
    darklight is ilvl70
    *looks at his own gear*

Ahhh, you're right.

That means i'd only be interested in 2 CT pieces for my main (not counting accessories), being able to grab them both within two weeks of 2.1 's launch shouldn't be an issue for me.
    (0)