Character
    Xairos Karalis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Reinheart Translations! 2.1 and 2.2

Just some excerpts:

- Primal Extreme mode loot and Crystal Tower loot will have a 1 week lockout. You have to beat all three EM Primals to loot one item.
    - Dungeon EXP increased by 150% from base EXP. On top of that you can put random roulette bonus + rest bonus. About 3x more than now.
    - Treasure Hunt - When you try to open chest there is a trap spawning mobs. Can be soloed, however Grade 5 should have PT to win fight.
    - Treasure Hunt - Gatherer finds map, but only battle class can open since it spawns mobs.
    - Beastmen daily quest - In patch 2.1 will have quest for 2 beastmen tribes, in future will have episodes for all tribes.
    - YoshiP mentions they are going to have FFXIV up on Steam
    - Patch 2.2 will have about 1.5 times more than 2.1's amount of story
    - YoshiP explains in future HM and EM primal battles coming and gives example for 2.2 will have HM/EM Leviathan.
    - PvP will have rank - At 2.1 you can rank up to 30.
    - YoshiP mentions every patch will have 2 HM dungeons and 1 completely new dungeon. Post expansion will have harder dungeon than BC.
    - YoshiP mentions the cost for housing is still not decided, they are still looking at the economy to decide carefully.
    - Once you place a furniture in your house, you can't sell them on market. (im hoping a preview system will be in place too)
    - Primal EM - Aside from ilvl90 weapon reward, Primals drop chest which has high level accessories. (!!)
    - Moggle Mog battle difficulty is in between Garuda HM and Titan HM. If you can beat Garuda but can't beat Titan, this is for you.
    - New dungeon Sirius will be the current hardest 4 player dungeon.

Source: Reinheart aka the Guy who does live translations of Live Letters! Check him out!

and Famitsu: A Realm Awoken
    (32)
    Last edited by Xairos; 12-05-2013 at 03:36 AM.

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Cool beans.
    I'm more interested in 2.2 things though.
    Leviathan.<3
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sefiria Satara
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    - Beastmen daily quest - In patch 2.1 will have quest for 2 beastmen tribes, in future will have episodes for all tribes.
    That makes me sad, I was looking forward to these as something to do, but only 2 a day? I was at least expecting 3 for each of the three Primals we currently have.... Still, hope the quests are interesting at least, though I really should just expect "Kill X beastmen".

- Treasure Hunt - When you try to open chest there is a trap spawning mobs. Can be soloed, however Grade 5 should have PT to win fight.
    - Treasure Hunt - Gatherer finds map, but only battle class can open since it spawns mobs.
    This is peaking my interest now though, sounds somewhat similar to XIs BCNMs but with Gatherers obtaining entry instead of random drops. Hope they expand this a lot in the future, would also be nice to see a similar system but using Crafters; something like XIs Hakutaku Eye Cluster for obtaining O.Hat. Cursed gear would be great as well.

Glad we're getting more open world content though, really hope they start not only adding more of that, but making it more party oriented. Free Companies are nice, but right now I feel kind of disappointed since everything is an instance and that nice little logo I put on my gear just vanishes whenever I do anything with a group...
    (5)
    Last edited by Sotek; 12-05-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Been wanting more interaction with the beastmen on a daily basses. Can't wait for more info on the treasure hunting. And I hope in the next live letter that do give the option to use your own name and not "fresh meat" for PvP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    1 week loot lockout on CT effectively kills it, even more-so than before.
    (45)
    Last edited by Zezlar; 12-05-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xairos Karalis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    It does, but face it, it's an MMO, they want to stretch out some content. I mean that's why we only get 300 myths at the moment.
    (2)

Character
    Tikara Mikani
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xairos View Post
    Just some excerpts:

- Primal Extreme mode loot and Crystal Tower loot will have a 1 week lockout. You have to beat all three EM Primals to loot one item.
    so we have to beat all the EM primals to lot on 1 item? like we have to beat them all every time we want to lot an item?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xairos Karalis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by rtpsoulx View Post
    so we have to beat all the EM primals to lot on 1 item? like we have to beat them all every time we want to lot an item?
    For the ilvl90 item, I am going to side with "yes"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zezlar View Post
    1 week loot lockout on CT effectively kills it, even more-so that before.
    The funny thing is people cheered that you could spam CT lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shika Rin
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    So as someone said in the other thread, what reason do people have to not just drop the CT run after they get their piece of loot? (other than not being an asshole, but let's be honest there are a lot of assholes out there)
    (14)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast