Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kenzie Lynch
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I really don't see the problem with CT having a 1 week lockout.

Come 2.1 you will be able to do 5 turns of Coil once a week for i90 loot, EM primals once a week for i90 weapons AND accessories, and CT once a week for i80 loot. This seems pretty fair to me, anymore would have been overkill.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by kukurumei View Post
    Loot lockout means that you don't have to pick and choose your members, that is the evilness of coil.

Coil is retarded because it forces people to choose their friends and companions carefully. Loot lockout isn't. Everyone gets something without that threat on thier head.
    Instead, you have to deal with 16 random people.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mei Mei
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    Instead, you have to deal with 16 random people.
    You have to deal with 7 random people in coil now anyway, with how many stragglers their are every week.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    You have to deal with 7 random people in coil now anyway, with how many stragglers their are every week.
    I don't deal with random people, and i'm certainly not forced too.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    What if the loot lockout is only for the first several major patches? You know, to test the waters and see how things go? I don't see a problem with it, but I know a lot of you players want to get the gear for your jobs and such. I don't play the game 24/7, so I am taking my time with things as they are. Why spoil the fun? I am REALLY looking forward to seeing all the other Primals being released (Ramuh, Leviathan, and Shiva) in the upcoming patches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Esmian Leithrit
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Speak for yourself. Most people tend to have a static group that they go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    What if the loot lockout is only for the first several major patches? You know, to test the waters and see how things go? I don't see a problem with it, but I know a lot of you players want to get the gear for your jobs and such. I don't play the game 24/7, so I am taking my time with things as they are. Why spoil the fun? I am REALLY looking forward to seeing all the other Primals being released (Ramuh, Leviathan, and Shiva) in the upcoming patches.
    In the next several(really? several?) patches CT will be even less than relevant they're already making it out to be.
    (3)
    Last edited by Esmian; 12-05-2013 at 04:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    Part of the problem I see is a bunch of gear just getting destroyed since people will be saving their roll for a certain item each week. And if it doesn't drop, you have to run it again and again.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Mei Mei
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmian View Post
    Speak for yourself. Most people tend to have a static group that they go with.
    and drama happens when their schedules change? Speaking for myself, there has been a lot of "OT this week" and "finals are coming up" and "Vacation".

Or the worse of the worse the dreaded "We want a different job for this turn".

Don't'ca'know its the holiday season.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Omega Flare
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieLynch View Post
    I really don't see the problem with CT having a 1 week lockout.

Come 2.1 you will be able to do 5 turns of Coil once a week for i90 loot, EM primals once a week for i90 weapons AND accessories, and CT once a week for i80 loot. This seems pretty fair to me, anymore would have been overkill.
    EM primals only drop ilvl 90 weapons. Where does it say they drop accessories?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kori Fleming
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlare View Post
    EM primals only drop ilvl 90 weapons. Where does it say they drop accessories?
    Quote Originally Posted by OP
    - Primal EM - Aside from ilvl90 weapon reward, Primals drop chest which has high level accessories. (!!)
    There. /10char
    (3)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast