Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    The funny thing is people cheered that you could spam CT lol.
    I think it would be alright if FCs could enter it as one, but lets face the truth here. FCs don't want to deal with duty finder, and once people get gear they aren't coming back until the next lockout.
    (6)

Character
    Tikara Mikani
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by shikarin View Post
    So as someone said in the other thread, what reason do people have to not just drop the CT run after they get their piece of loot? (other than not being an asshole, but let's be honest there are a lot of assholes out there)
    Loot might not drop until the last boss is killed, which would be a simple solution to that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Xairos View Post
    - Treasure Hunt - When you try to open chest there is a trap spawning mobs. Can be soloed, however Grade 5 should have PT to win fight.
    - Treasure Hunt - Gatherer finds map, but only battle class can open since it spawns mobs.[/URL]
    Of course. 'Cause people who gather don't actually want to keep gathering right? Gods forbid people want to do anything but fight all the time!

Honestly, what is this hate towards gatherers. Give us maps that let us find special gathering nodes.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xairos View Post
    Just some excerpts:

- Primal Extreme mode loot and Crystal Tower loot will have a 1 week lockout. You have to beat all three EM Primals to loot one item.
    - Treasure Hunt - When you try to open chest there is a trap spawning mobs. Can be soloed, however Grade 5 should have PT to win fight.
    - Treasure Hunt - Gatherer finds map, but only battle class can open since it spawns mobs.
    The Treasure hunt thing sounds awesome!! Can it be...will we have...difficult open world content?? NO WAI!!

Also..1 week lockouts again? This is stupid. For Coil ok..I get it. But for CT? Really....REALLY SE?

- YoshiP mentions every patch will have 2 HM dungeons and 1 completely new dungeon. Post expansion will have harder dungeon than BC.
    Ok this is also pretty cool! <3 Thanks for the post/translation as usual Rein! Yay
    (1)
    Last edited by Babydoll; 12-05-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    -Crystal Tower loot will have a 1 week lockout.

If that is true Then SE sucks.
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Esmian Leithrit
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    If it is true for CT then that's absolutely retarded to have the same lockout for Coil gear when it's a lower level.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Kori Fleming
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I sincerely don't get why CT is on a 1 week lockout and on top of that you only get one piece per week. It is the LOWER ilvl dungeon and yet it has a harder restriction on it than the HIGHER one. I get wanting to expand the patch's life, but grinding for ilvl 90 gear should be ~the thing~, not grinding for ilvl 80 gear that will eventually be replaced. A day lockout, sure, that's fine. One piece per day, then when you get full ilvl 80 and a 90 piece or 2 you can work on finishing Coil, then grinding Coil every week for getting yourself to full ilvl 90. I don't know WHY, instead of that, they chose to make you grind two different dungeons, once, per week. That isn't how you spread out content within a week, that just adds to the current problem of people getting their Coil run + AK/WP runs off in a day then logging out for the rest of the week. UghhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Neon Sea
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I don't like it, but the moderate in me does. I think it would be less appealing to own the gear if I just grinded CT for a week and had every class at 80 gear. Bye bye crafted gear, bye bye DL, don't even need to worry about myth anymore...idk sounds like a lock out is ok.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Mei Mei
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Loot lockout means that you don't have to pick and choose your members, that is the evilness of coil.

Coil is retarded because it forces people to choose their friends and companions carefully. Loot lockout isn't. Everyone gets something without that threat on thier head.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sefiria Satara
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    Of course. 'Cause people who gather don't actually want to keep gathering right? Gods forbid people want to do anything but fight all the time!

Honestly, what is this hate towards gatherers. Give us maps that let us find special gathering nodes.
    What if you can sell the maps? If you're solely gathering, then I doubt you're crafting the materials anyway, so it would be no different than that.

What would special gathering nodes give, anyway? Additional unspoiled nodes would have a negative affect on the market and right now and there isn't really anything new to gather...
    (0)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast