Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I don't mind copy pasted gear with color changes if it is just trash gear for helping you level up. But dungeon gear should be noticeable and stand out more, so the player feels accomplished when they beat that dungeon for the 30th time and claim that final piece of the set! People will see that player and think.. "hey, that person farmed their entire set from X dungeon, It looks so awesome!!"
    From a design aspect, the most useful and stylish gear should come from dungeons or be the most time consuming to attain, while gear that is just thrown together in crafting in a matter of minutes should be less pleasing to the eye... This would create more incentive for players to try and get that gear, instead of the dungeon becoming a detested obstacle to clear as fast as you can so you don't look like a fashion show catwalk disaster...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespar View Post
    I don't mind copy pasted gear with color changes if it is just trash gear for helping you level up. But dungeon gear should be noticeable and stand out more, so the player feels accomplished when they beat that dungeon for the 30th time and claim that final piece of the set! People will see that player and think.. "hey, that person farmed their entire set from X dungeon, It looks so awesome!!"
    From a design aspect, the most useful and stylish gear should come from dungeons or be the most time consuming to attain, while gear that is just thrown together in crafting in a matter of minutes should be less pleasing to the eye... This would create more incentive for players to try and get that gear, instead of the dungeon becoming a detested obstacle to clear as fast as you can so you don't look like a fashion show catwalk disaster...

For Casters and healers, Vanya body looks 10x better than that disgusting darklight cowl crap.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Philia Felice
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by paradigmfellow View Post
    For Casters and healers, Vanya body looks 10x better than that disgusting darklight cowl crap.
    Dare I say Vanya is more pleasing to look at than all the i90 caster gear as well.

Except Allagan pants. Those are alright.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pied Piper
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespar View Post
    Just saying, it takes way longer to get weaver to 50, gear it, meld it, and level all the other classes needed to reliably hq the vanya set than it does to farm darklight. So if it should look better based on effort to acquire, i'd say crafted should look pretty awesome.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lukahn Gatea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrah View Post
    Sigh. That's the set that appealed the least to me. Well, maybe it'll look nicer on females; will have to wait and see. Kudos for the images, anyhow. C:
    The Dragoons is terrible, but up until this point we've had all the best looking gear. Can't win 'em all
    I agree that the monk's is the best, however when ninja gets added to the game, what are they are going to wear?!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukahn View Post
    The Dragoons is terrible, but up until this point we've had all the best looking gear. Can't win 'em all
    I agree that the monk's is the best, however when ninja gets added to the game, what are they are going to wear?!
    I like the onion knight look. I am looking forward to getting it for my dragoon (once I get it to lvl 50).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh View Post
    Dare I say Vanya is more pleasing to look at than all the i90 caster gear as well.

Except Allagan pants. Those are alright.
    I actually like the allagan caster gear look.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carnage Incarnate
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    here's my view:
    1.tank gear is a reskinned pally af with a cloth jacket giving it a not so tough armor image
    2. drg gear (assuming the most right one) is weird somehow reminds me of kamen rider series, besides the armor scaled like it was worn by a roe not an elezen?
    3. both healer and caster gear's metal plates ornament looks like a reskinned allagan version
    4. brd gear is too flashy (since when an archer is too flashy rather than camouflaged?)
    5.mnk gear is too ninja like and why the hell a monk wears an eyepatch not a visor eyepatch thing?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ainslie Tinley
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Empressia View Post
    here's my view:
    1.tank gear is a reskinned pally af with a cloth jacket giving it a not so tough armor image
    2. drg gear (assuming the most right one) is weird somehow reminds me of kamen rider series, besides the armor scaled like it was worn by a roe not an elezen?
    3. both healer and caster gear's metal plates ornament looks like a reskinned allagan version
    4. brd gear is too flashy (since when an archer is too flashy rather than camouflaged?)
    5.mnk gear is too ninja like and why the hell a monk wears an eyepatch not a visor eyepatch thing?
    I thought tank one is the right one, while dragoon is the roe?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Empressia View Post
    here's my view:
    You have not played Final Fantasy I-III.
    (1)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast