Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasagawa View Post
    for pld dual head and body, legs and trousers the weighted scores need to be /2 i u get my drift
    Good Idea, I'll try to check how I could do that.
    (0)

www.soulbound.es

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Latok View Post
    Good Idea, I'll try to check how I could do that.
    Not half though! Check the proportions! chests have more stats than head pieces. chest+head=dual :P

anyway! you could make it maybe towards it shows 2 numbers, in different colours, totalling for the amount of points, but devided proportionally for chest and head. =O! if you get what i mean...

example: say on double pieces 2/3 of the stats belong to chest, and 1/3 to helm.. if the item totals 1000 points then show:
    333/666 (head-points/chest-points)
    You could probably add the total for a clearer view after, say in red 999 (or 1000 xD)

333+666=999
    Anyway, cheers :3
    But you get the idea! (and make it towards so it shows when head is selected, or when body is, you could also hide the opposite points when only head or body are selected.
    (0)
    Last edited by NeruMew; 12-04-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: missed a bracket

Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NeruMew View Post
    Not half though! Check the proportions! chests have more stats than head pieces. chest+head=dual :P

anyway! you could make it maybe towards it shows 2 numbers, in different colours, totalling for the amount of points, but devided proportionally for chest and head. =O! if you get what i mean...

example: say on double pieces 2/3 of the stats belong to chest, and 1/3 to helm.. if the item totals 1000 points then show:

You could probably add the total for a clearer view after, say in red 999 (or 1000 xD)

Anyway, cheers :3
    But you get the idea! (and make it towards so it shows when head is selected, or when body is, you could also hide the opposite points when only head or body are selected.
    I need to be carefully about colours since I was planing to use in the item comparatives that I planed to do latter, but not bad idea.
    (1)

www.soulbound.es

Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Updated 4/12/2013

- Primals HM Loot added.
    - Now you could create link to your filter, sorting and weights, For example: BCoB Loot
    (1)

www.soulbound.es

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    http://www.soulbound.es/gearcalc/?Sl..._SSP=3&S_SCO=1

No darklight bracelets of casting.

http://www.soulbound.es/gearcalc/?Sl..._SSP=3&S_SCO=1

Again darklight necklace of casting doesnt appear.

And I checked for earrings do not show up neither.

Same happened to Healing ones.

So it appears to be that neither of healing nor casting DL earrings/necklace/bracelets are on the database.

Not sure if there are AK bracelets? I dunno never farmed nor paid attention that much, I think they don't exist though.

Darklight Bracelet Of Aiming seem to not have the STR in the database, as it has no base stat on the list and is not counted towards the score. <- my bad! Didn't see the DEX as the second to last column >_<!

Anyyyywaaaay! Sorry for nitpicking on it! =O if you want I can keep giving you more feedback as I find stuff or not, if you wanna give me contact info ? :P (not sure why, I find it fun ^^ I love the app! So amazing for comparing gear and finding stuff XD lol just love the gear list with column for stats XD) anyway.

Edit: Darklight casting pants and boots appear to be missing as well, same for darklight cowl of healing. >_<
    (0)
    Last edited by NeruMew; 12-04-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I need to be carefully about colours since I was planing to use in the item comparatives that I planed to do latter, but not bad idea.
    Oh that's nice :3 for like 2 items or more¿ I want spoilers! *-* lol

Well I just meant for a way of differentiating it, or add a warning for distracted ppl that wont see it? :P -shrug- ^^

you could make it like a fraction, a number above, a line under and then another number for head and chest? not sure how good of an idea it is, I mean I would have to look into the consistency of the of the proportions. It dosen't quite click. Ill look proportion out later, appears to be like that though kinda, almost, for main stats that is (vit and str/dex/in), secondary are more variable since if Im not wrong there should be a "primary" secondary and a "secondary" xD like one of the two always gets a bigger boost, or it just depends on which stat it gets diminishing returns on the numbers (im thinking both things happena t once). But anyway...

Really good work Keep it up! >_<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Damm, I see other darklight items missing, I'll try to update it soon.
    (0)

www.soulbound.es

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Damm, I see other darklight items missing, I'll try to update it soon.
    hehe, yeah take your time, I just wanted to report it that's all.

And hey i see why you havent added the crafted gear, I'm thinking myself what would be a good idea of how to implement the HQ/NQ differences. =O

One would be just adding them as 2 different items I guess. but then there's the materia issue too, though to keep it smiple it would be nice to just ignore that side and leave it on the player :P

Ohhhh funnn xD

Maybe in a different menu, like another page or a pop up, you could calculate individually the score for the melded materias, liek get the item, 5 slots to pick which materias you want , and then after adding the stats calculate the final score, but imo, it's fine as just the list with the base stat score. I personally love it for the listing, and you can like sort it how you want it and then have all the stats one next to the other for different items, soo much easier to compare this way.

The score system will help other players though, that just want a quick overlook on the items (because to find a good itemization generally you gotta mix around stuff, to find which combination gives you the more of the stats yuo want, while still hitting break points (for PIE some, ACC for all DDs xD, etc)
    (0)
    Last edited by NeruMew; 12-05-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Updated 5/12/2013

* Fix some missing Darklight items
    (1)

www.soulbound.es

Player
    Character
    Cecile Valdelius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Updated 7/12/2013
    Added crafted items. (Stats are always HQ)
    (1)

www.soulbound.es

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2