Character
    Klo Kali
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50

Server Event: Treasure Hunt II Dec 1ST/13 6EST

Greeting Fellow Adamantoisians

Braver <LB1>, Will be hosting our 2nd Server wide, amazing race style treasure hunt on Sun, Dec 1ST/13 @ 6EST.

How it works/starts

The Start of the Hunt will begin in Limsa Lominsa Upper decks @the Missing Member @ 6EST at which point you will be giving your first clue AND keyword. This will lead you to a second location where you will be giving the next clue and keyword and so forth. Upon reaching the last location of the hunt you may win a prize depending on what place you achieved.

Each location will have a player character from the FC Braver <LB1> who will, upon receiving a tell from you with the last keyword you received, provide a clue in /say for all to hear. This will be the only clue. These players will not answer any further questions and it's up to you to figure out how the clue makes sense, and in turn lead you to the next location.

Some things to note
    • This is a single person competition
    • Teleporting is allowed
    • You will require an estimated 3000gil for teleports
    • You will be travelling to level 45-50 areas so it is recommened you're level 50
    • Mounts are allowed

Donations/Sponsors
    If you, or your FC, would like to help by donating gil towards the prize pot we will post your name ( and/or FC name ) in the donations section of this post as a sponsor to the event. All Donations will be posted with 100% transperency. If you or your FC would like more information about how donations will work, feel free to PM me.

Current Sponsors
    Ryjil Akara of Urban Achievers <Abide> Donated 200k gil!
    GoWar has Donated 18 Potashes! to make 2 x vanya pieces
    Pending

Current Prizes this week
    3 x Vanya Robe or hat or boots or gloves of casting or healing, To be crafted on site ( Donated by Braver <LB1>, Estimated Value 300k )
    1 x Rose Gold Earrings or Rose Gold Ear Screws, , To be crafted on site ( Donated by Braver <LB1>, Estimated Value 300k )
    Pending

Our first Event was a big success with a fairly big showing. Lets make the second event bigger! If you're reading this I would ask you to help spread the word to your fellow players, friends, free companies about the event. The more people who show up, the better this and future events will be.

Lets try to make our community better and play along! Thank you for taking the time to read. If you have any further questions or would like to help out please feel free to send me a message or reply on this forum post.

~White Wind
    (1)
    Last edited by WhiteWindHD; 11-30-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    My Final Heaven

Player
    Character
    Klo Kali
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50
    Updated with the first 2 prizes, more to come!
    (0)
    My Final Heaven

Player

What a fantastic idea!!

Balmung recently had a server wide screenshot where hundreds showed up to have a pic taken together and that was my first ever server "event" of all the MMO's I've played. It was great fun even thought it was a simple screenshot. But something like this sounds like even more fun! I'm gonna see if I can get something similar going on Balmung.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klo Kali
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    What a fantastic idea!!

Balmung recently had a server wide screenshot where hundreds showed up to have a pic taken together and that was my first ever server "event" of all the MMO's I've played. It was great fun even thought it was a simple screenshot. But something like this sounds like even more fun! I'm gonna see if I can get something similar going on Balmung.
    Thanks! Our first event was a great success. We had lots of people show up, but it's important to get the word out. Things like this event ( Also check out the Titanthon by GoWar thread a little lower down on these server forums ) help build community. They offer fun content, a helping hand to people who may not have people to play with, or against and perhaps and more importantly help people progress in the game.

If you need any help setting something like this up on your server feel free to roll an alt on our server and I'll explain all the steps I did to get the first ( and second one ) off the ground.
    (0)
    My Final Heaven

Player
    Character
    Candle Burning
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    GoWar had a server wide event this past weekend =)

It was loads of fun...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vazeel Stalgeant
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Awesome! Good to see FCs putting on events for our server! I'll pass the word along to my fellow GoWar members as I am sure we would love to help/participate
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klo Kali
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50
    @PinkGirl Indeed it was!

@Coffeepotz Thanks ^_^
    (1)
    My Final Heaven

Player
    Character
    Schmitty Jukeboots
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Good to see you guys get your turn at a server wide event!

Best of luck Braver. If you need any prizes crafted, feel free to hit me up. IGN Schmitty Jukeboots.

Always happy to help out with these awesome events!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klo Kali
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50
    Thanks, always nice to see others offer there hope. We had a Great showing for our first event, We're hoping to have even more show up this time!
    (1)
    My Final Heaven

Player
    Character
    Mathore Parish
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This sounds awesome fun guys! GoWar will help out in any way we can. We can help spam and get the word out and also if you need anything else just let us know. Please contact me in game anytime.

IGN: Mathore Parish

also how often do you guys plan on doing these?
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast