Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I never realized we had to max out a role to get the barding, so I also put in 1 point in DPS.

For that reason, I've left my Chocobo at Rank 2. There's just no point even calling her out.

I wish they just give us a way to reset all points and ranks in 2.1.
    It's ridiculous that 1 bad choice could remove a whole section of "content" from an MMORPG.
    This game is great, but there's are badly thought out (sometimes not thought out at all) designs and half-finished work all over the place.
    (0)
    “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

Player
    Character
    Fozzie Bear
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundy View Post
    Am I right in saying that because I didn't know about the unique Chocobo barding until a few weeks ago, and have already put points into attack and healing abilities; my Chocobo (as it is now) will never get barding as I can't fill an ability tree with the potential points I would have left at full rank?
    You are correct. You are out of luck until they release a respec option. They really dropped the ball on that imo. They shouldve either given players the barding of whatever tree they put the most points in or given some form of advisery that hybridizing your build was going to ruin your chances of getting the special barding.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zok Kairgon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by SeraviEdalborez View Post
    When you "unlock" the barding, is it forced onto your chocobo or is there an option to put on individual pieces?
    When I got 10th rank. The barding didnt show up until i picked 10 SP for last tree, it showed up there(didnt gave me item or anything, it just show up with rest of list where you look at for pick @ Barding to equip). So pretty safe to say that you only can get one barding. But it might be trick like switching the company thing.
    (0)
    Only those who try will become.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2