Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinko View Post
    Is there any update for this, when can we expect the new leves for 35+ classes

This:-

Level 1 leves: 17
    Level 5 leves: 11
    Level 10 leves: 8
    Level 15 leves: 14
    Level 20 leves: 6
    Level 25 leves: 8
    Level 30 leves: 3
    Level 35 leves: 2
    Level 40 leves: 1
    Level 45 leves: 5
    Level 50 leves: 1

I craft, I craft on multiple classes and I don't see this as a problem. With the ability to stock up on leves what's so bad with how it is now? There's no need to change it and make it "easier". Do you really think it'll be easier, if they were to add in new high level craft leves odds are they'll take you all over the place to turn them in not just the locations set in place now.

With rested xp and II xp boost at 46, I grabbed 3 leves, did them in gridi, turned in the one for town, picked it up again and turned it in, then checked to see if I could get it again. It was no so I synthed up some rosewood lumber til my page ran out, since over the process of doing those 3-4 leves I've done quit a bit of synths, one leve has 4 synths, and the other 3 were 7 synths. So in total those leves provided be with 25 synths. Turning in a leve gave me about 3.5k, so I'll just say all 4 are around 14k. So 25 synths, I could get about 1k a synth because of the % boost, so 25k and 14k is 39k. So with just 4 leves I managed to go from 0 to nearly halfway tnl.

Now honestly ask yourself is the leveling process really that bad? It takes maybe a little over an hour to obtain the amount of xp I did and with the amazing price tag of 0 gil to spend on materials I'd say that's a pretty good amount of xp to gain from not having to invest any gil through the market wards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Ain't so bad now. But the problem is still there. It is not very appealing to do lvl 40 leves from 35 to 50.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bender Themagnificent
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    seemed like every craft got a much needed shot in the arm in the leve department, until i moved on to alchemist. i stopped leveling alchemist about 6 months ago, and there were not many leves back then. i recently picked it back up again, seeing as its my last craft to level, and even after the overhaul of the leve system, there are only 4 leves available for level's 35 and 40 combined. i'm at level 39 myself, i hope there are some available when i get access to the level 45 leve's, guess i'll find out when i get there. why did alchemist get left behind?
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3