Player
    Character
    Treppan Fall
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 12

Time Warner Subscribers Getting Constant 90000 Errors

I already made this post in another thread, but could you try switching to Google DNS for a bit, and see if that fixes it? This is a shot in the dark, based on some guesses as someone who works for TWC.

If this ends up fixing it for people, I'll make this post more detailed, but for now, I'll just copy and paste my other message:

https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using

Afterward, go to Start, and in the "Search" box (on Vista, 7, and 8 ; if you're using XP or otherwise, you may need to go to the Run prompt..), type "cmd" without the quotes, and hit enter. You should get a command prompt (usually black and white, DOS command line). Enter "ipconfig /flushdns" (again, without the quotes) and press enter, you should get a confirmation message about flushing the DNS resolver cache.

Some users with advanced routers may need to configure their router to use google DNS, as it may be overriding local settings. Console users, you're on your own, I'm sure there's an option for DNS servers in there somewhere. No guarantees here, sorry if it doesn't help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Absolute Terror
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    im with AT&T i just got 90k
    (0)

It seems that there have not been any further posts about this concern being an ongoing issue. Because of this, we are considering it to be resolved. If this does continue to be a concern, please create another thread to further discuss resolutions or contact the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com for assistance.
    (0)