Player
    Character
    Morigana Coralette
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Some needed enhancements.

Would like to have a way to hide the pet bar. I dont have a need to use it very often and i can put any buttons i do need on my regular hotbar. Right now it just takes up space. Also would like to see Gear sets and hotbar loadouts carry between computers. Having no gear sets or hotbar setup when you play on another pc or reformat your pc kinda sucks. Also a way to skip the movie intro would be nice too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Morigana Coralette
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Also would be nice to have the chat window auto switch to different channels based on what you last typed. Such as if i type /p to speak in party the rest of my conversation would default to party until i did another chat command.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Buckles Trespen
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Speaking of chat channels, why can /1 be for linkshell one, why does it need to be /l1? /1 is not linked to anything currently (that I know of) so why for the love of God can't we have this made easier?

Also, sticky chat! Make an option to allow if I speak in /p to stay in /p, instead of having to type /p, enter, then type. I swear there are three ways to do things in this world. The right way. The wrong way, and the right way but just a little bit wrong. This game is the latter. So much can be made so much better by just tweaking it to be less convoluted-for-no-reason.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sunah Yhisa
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    To keep it chat in /p. If you click on the word "say" (not at home so not sure, maybe it says all?) then change it to party (or w/e you want). It will stay in the one you put it on until you log out or change chars. Hope this is what you guys meant, if so I hope it works!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morigana Coralette
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I am aware of the button to change chat channels but thats just extra work when you want to talk between party or fc or any other channel. I would like it to automatically change based on what type of chat command you last sent.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    For going between computers, on the launcher window, click the Config button. There's an option to save settings. Transfer that file to your other PC, click Config and then load settings with that file.

Does the pet hotbar not stay hidden if you turn it off in /hudlayout? I haven't tried it to notice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morigana Coralette
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The thing is i shouldn't have to copy a file to another PC to have my config. It should just be saved to my character. Plus you would have to do this every time you changed something on your character.

I was able to hide the pet bar though now. Before when I would say to hide it nothing would happen.
    (0)