Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Fixitana Fortanceste
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    They don't just automatically ban people because of a report. If they did, many would lose game time due to false reports and inaccurate observations. They have to investigate the reports, and then take appropriate action as needed. Investigation can take weeks depending on their workload.

Complaining because you aren't seeing these characters disappear immediately is a pointless waste of forum resources. If it is so terrible to deal with that you prefer to waste even more of SE's resources in this way, maybe you should just move on.....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizato View Post
    SE does what they can with the resources they have available - feel free to send them more money or ask them if you can work there for free if you feel they need more help!
    really your really going to go there? They have the resources to fund the staff to handle this SE is a multi BILLION dollar corporation. You dont become a multibillion dollar corporation by being incompetent, so im willing to go with either 1 of 2 scenarios, they are currently working on building and training the staff to be proper in game GM's and we will see the staff rollout soon as it takes approximately 4-6 weeks to train a staff properly. Or the 2nd option which is SE is cheap. You pick.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by fixitman View Post
    They don't just automatically ban people because of a report. If they did, many would lose game time due to false reports and inaccurate observations. They have to investigate the reports, and then take appropriate action as needed. Investigation can take weeks depending on their workload.

Complaining because you aren't seeing these characters disappear immediately is a pointless waste of forum resources. If it is so terrible to deal with that you prefer to waste even more of SE's resources in this way, maybe you should just move on.....
    Investigation is 1 thing blatant teleport hack cheating is another
    (1)

Player
    Character
    White Wizard
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 30
    Ive reported the same guy 4 days in a row now. Hes been there none stop in wellwich woods farming fire crystals teleporting from node to node half under the ground. Ive made out 4 reports asking someone to look at it while hes still there teleporting and I loged in today and hes still there. 5 days now hes raping this game and nothing been done.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carpe Diem
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    to be perfectly honest - if the botter is not trying make gil from the things they are botting and is not causing any server instability, i HIGHLY doubt SE considers them to be a priority
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyBartlett View Post
    Ive reported the same guy 4 days in a row now. Hes been there none stop in wellwich woods farming fire crystals teleporting from node to node half under the ground. Ive made out 4 reports asking someone to look at it while hes still there teleporting and I loged in today and hes still there. 5 days now hes raping this game and nothing been done.
    Exactly my point there's no staff to do anything about it.

to be perfectly honest - if the botter is not trying make gil from the things they are botting and is not causing any server instability, i HIGHLY doubt SE considers them to be a priority
    I see the same 2 retainers dropping 40 stacks of Diremite on the market every other day please explain to me how dropping the price to 250g / diremite from the same 2 retainers every other day is not doing just that, Prices dropped from 400 to 250.
    (0)

Player

(You care for my statement as much as Squeeny cares for your "destined targets" in the title).

Anyway, Squeeny is doing their job as they can. Unfortunately, not everyone that see them reports, and I must say that rules on creating new chars are yet EXTREMELY lax. I don't see a fair use from a normal account to create 8 chars in one day.
    (0)
    "Absurdity is the only reality."
    ~Frank Zappa

Player
    Character
    Carpe Diem
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkwood View Post
    Exactly my point there's no staff to do anything about it.

I see the same 2 retainers dropping 40 stacks of Diremite on the market every other day please explain to me how dropping the price to 250g / diremite from the same 2 retainers every other day is not doing just that, Prices dropped from 400 to 250.
    those retainers had them already and are trying to be competitive with other retainers that already have them is one explanation

all you can do is make assumptions

that could be wrong

only SE knows the truth

and if they dont think the TRUTH is a priority, all your ASSUMPTIONS in the forums are not going to matter
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryligh Kell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    it also doesent help that it takes about as long for them to get rid of a bot as it does to unban the people hacked by them
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Snip
    You cannot possibly be that obtuse to think a retainer can manage to have 20 new stacks of 99 diremites everyday and continue to drop the price. Basic economics/intelligence says even is hes buying them up hes not stupid enough to resell at a loss. Im watching the guy right now every banemite that pop he Jumps, Turns around, and then attacks never moving. The Guy Teleports out of the area and 5 minutes later I watch him teleport back. He has been doing this since level 24 he is now level 37. The Truth is those are his retainers and hes selling the dire mite he is illegitimately farming as a stand still worst bot in history.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast