Player
    Character
    Fuma Oyabun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EvokerKeii View Post
    I say toon just because I know how much it makes people's blood boil over such an absolutely meaningless and trivial term. Of all the things to worry about, this ranks about the same as being mad at the sun for not being green.
    Don't get me started on no green sun...
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PSxpert2011 View Post
    Anyway, there's now reason way anyone/ anywhere shouldn't be lv.15+ or lv.25+ for that matter. Causal should at least have a lv.50 job by now, let's be srs about this.
    Because of course everyone who is ever going to play this game started at launch, and nobody else is ever going to buy it at a later time.

You know, there are people who don't choose to rush to 50, and SE does not obligate anyone to do so. If you want to sit on level 15 for 6 months, SE is still going to make the game enjoyable for you.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordia View Post
    ... Fantasia. I have two on each character. Store one on retainer, you're able to accept the second one in mail. Now, what was that about not having enough time?
    You think I would have made a second character if I didn't plan to keep them permanently on their gender?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordia View Post
    ... Fantasia. I have two on each character. Store one on retainer, you're able to accept the second one in mail. Now, what was that about not having enough time?
    Fantasia cannot change the characters name. You can take a character named Fred Flintstone and give it Wilma's body, but you will have a female named Fred Flintstone.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Fin Fodder
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    This event has given me nothing but grief due to server congestion. Even if I choose not to participate in the event I have to suffer from the lag spikes--which I found out the hard way while playing Garuda HM. Unless everything becomes more stable, I can't even continue my regular leveling.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lin Celistine
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevann View Post
    You obviously did not read my post.

Can you please tell me how? I can play only two hours a day, and lv36 is as far as I got. Please tell me this awesome secret to get to 50 in a matter of days.
    Two hours a day?

Go to the major fate chain areas, at your level it should be Corethas, join a fate party. Spend the full two hours there, when not doing active fates, take your party to an area where there are a lot of monsters and kill them until a fate pops (Monsters must always be above your level). DO NOT WAIT IDLE AT THE AETHERITE LOCATIONS! You should always be trying to earn EXP during the times and going to FATEs as they pop.

If you are seriously not gaining at least one level per session, sometimes two or more, then you're doing something very wrong.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrist View Post
    Two hours a day?

Go to the major fate chain areas, at your level it should be Corethas, join a fate party. Spend the full two hours there, when not doing active fates, take your party to an area where there are a lot of monsters and kill them until a fate pops (Monsters must always be above your level). DO NOT WAIT IDLE AT THE AETHERITE LOCATIONS! You should always be trying to earn EXP during the times and going to FATEs as they pop.

If you are seriously not gaining at least one level per session, sometimes two or more, then you're doing something very wrong.
    Are you trying to make him hate the game and quit because FATE grinding at level 36 on your first job without the 50% XP bonus is a sure way to do it. Unless he doesn't mind leveling up at the expense of having fun of course.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Tryst Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PapesseLudovique View Post
    Yes you can.
    Thank you!

You get a happy Lala dance!

*insert dance here*
    (5)
    Everyone thought paid retainers and fantasia would be the end of it.
    You were warned.
    Cash shop in, TrystWildkey out.

Player
    Character
    Eauijhkuu Yuui
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Lightning really would of been pretty cool in a Guildhest/Trial instance vs a FATE. Just sayin'
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Foxy Valentine
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 21
    Quote Originally Posted by PapesseLudovique View Post
    Yes you can. I have all but one weapon right now.
    You get two packages per fate (for a silver or gold rating).

Also remember, the fate only counts for the event, if Lightning shows up. About 25% of the way in, Lightning either shows up, or doesn't. If you don't see her dialogue across your screen, that means it is just the regular version of the fate, and you won't be getting the tokens. From what I've seen however, is it goes every other spawn. So if she doesn't appear, if you wait, she'll most likely be in the next one.
    Ahhh, I see. Thank you so much!
    (1)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast