Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Phoenix Xxx
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    First & foremost there are some major issues with the Lightning event - When Fate starts its slow because of lag caused by amount of people then ends quickly & most people can't even target monsters due to the amount of people & AOE spells being cast. Then the reward for it is so limited only 1 or 2 people get it. So many people are there with their chocobos, minions & summoned pets out that it makes seeing everyone hard it's just a mess. Many players are using Blizzard 2 repeatedly outside of battle for no reason other than to annoy other players to drive them off & create confusion & lag. I know the Dragon quest cross over & some others are planned soon please consider these issues. Perhaps some of the equipment can be more level appropriate I think you need to make items appropriate to the challenge you are giving us, if it's a level 45 or above challenge level 45 gear.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evoker Keii
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    Is it possible to get both outfits? I would like to switch my character down the road hopefully if fantasias are available but would like both costumes just in case.
    I'm not seeing a way currently to get both outfits since they outfits are rewarded from the quest completion and the reward is adjusted based on your gender.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Part 3 started and the Fate is located in Coerthas ... So yeah. Just plonk a highly desired Fate in a location already swarming with Fate farming

And the location of the Fate is inbetween Whitebrim Front and Camp Dragonhead, around where the word "Whitebrim" is on the map.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Berthom Sur
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Brises View Post
    Ok, twice now I have received gold for the fate, and received nothing for the quest. I could be spending time doing more interesting things, like boiling eggs.
    This. My first two gold FATES were a complete waste of time, as Lightning didn't show up.

Y'know, I'm grateful for the event (I like the weapons) but the FATE pops every half an hour or so, so I basically spent 2 hours doing nothing but wait around last night.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liadan Summerfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I find it mildly disturbing that Lightning looks like an anorexic pre-teen. Like, her legs look like spindly twigs! She really needs to eat a burger. :-\ I'm afraid she'll keel over during a stiff breeze. How does she even lift a sword?!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by LiadansWhisper View Post
    I find it mildly disturbing that Lightning looks like an anorexic pre-teen. Like, her legs look like spindly twigs! She really needs to eat a burger. :-\ I'm afraid she'll keel over during a stiff breeze. How does she even lift a sword?!
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking this. She's supposed to be a warrior that can do more than fend herself. Where are the toned muscles and body to show that. I really wish S-E would stop being afraid to use muscles in their characters. An athletic body looks very good as well
    (2)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Player
    Character
    Amardis Amariyo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    ^^ this
    i finally saw her yesterday and was like "what did you do to her!!!"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kelvena Visralia
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus-Wallace View Post

It is just me or does she look like she has a belly stud piercing....
    (0)
    Char Profile: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4512665/

Player
    Character
    Berthom Sur
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 34
    Is her model different to the one in FFXIII?

Also, CLOUD STRIFE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azarim Erro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by VisRalis View Post
    It is just me or does she look like she has a belly stud piercing....
    She had one in FFXIII. It's part of her design, although I don't have any pics that show it. Her designs in XIII-2 and Lightning Returns have it removed though, but seeing as this is her XIII form, yea.
    (0)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast