Player
    Character
    Scate Mc
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Give me more fate plz!

I confess that i am a "grasshopper" of fate , i spent 1 week stay at South Shroud and highbridge to lv-up other class , when see a fate sign on the map, i like a grasshopper rush at there , feel some boring but high efficiency .

Look like fate refresh is slow down than SEP. but the "card battle" still give poor EXP. Godlike DEV~~! plz give me 8-times EXP from allowances battles, or give me more fate!

Tonight, i will leave South Shroud and "migrate" to coerthas central highland ,and continues my "Grasshopper Style!" . Is there anyone doing same like me?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rouge Velvet
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I can't do that for long periods of time... not even an half an hour.
    You basically just go braindead.
    When I try, I play on my 3DS or even read something (on the ps3) to pass the time in-between pops.
    Which is silly.

Personally I love to park my ass in dungeons because at least I'm learning something (especially since scholar is going to be my next job i'm maining).
    (1)

Character
    Em Six
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Please no. I'd much rather have an equally fast alternative to FATE as opposed to more of the same.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaguya Houraisan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    I like to queue for dungeons and then do whatever FATEs I can.

But yeah, Leve exp is too low compared to even monster grinding. Should've got the 50% bonus for second classes, too.
    (0)