Character
    Skyfang Rauss
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for bringing up this concern. While the actual drop rates are a bit different compared to what was posted, we have indeed confirmed an issue that resulted in the items not being evenly distributed between the two chests and we will be addressing this in a hot fix next week.
    while you're at it, can you do something about the accessory chest in AK, and the chest after the first boss?

I've been running AK every day, multiple times, for almost a month and a half, geared out 2 classes, and almost done with a third, and I have YET to see hoplite ring drop, along with hoplite helmet. I realize that I don't even need them at this point, but the droprate is fucking ridiculous
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Liadan Summerfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyfangRauss View Post
    while you're at it, can you do something about the accessory chest in AK, and the chest after the first boss?

I've been running AK every day, multiple times, for almost a month and a half, geared out 2 classes, and almost done with a third, and I have YET to see hoplite ring drop, along with hoplite helmet. I realize that I don't even need them at this point, but the droprate is fucking ridiculous
    The reason the drop rates are so low is that that chest can have the rings, earrings, wrists, and wrings for every single spec/role. You get 1 chance per run, but you're rolling between casting, healing, STR DPS, Dex DPS, and Tanking roles. The odds of it dropping the appropriate accessory for your spec are very small.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evoker Keii
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I don't understand why this is even a thing. Why was it designed this way? What was the logic behind it?
    Each turn should have a set loot table and any chest in that turn should drop a random item from that loot table, regardless of which side the chest is on. If it means two identical pieces dropping on occasion, so be it. This is ridiculous.
    (1)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8