Character
    Shiyo Kozuki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for bringing up this concern. While the actual drop rates are a bit different compared to what was posted, we have indeed confirmed an issue that resulted in the items not being evenly distributed between the two chests and we will be addressing this in a hot fix next week.
    Nice, fixing it. Hilarious at it literally being bugged, I knew it. I wonder how many more loot pools in this game are bugged? I seem to get the same items from certain AK chests 95% of the time.

It was so obvious that coil loot was bugged, with how much DPS loot drops and how little everything else.

Can you please look into chests in other dungeons? I've run 200+ AK's and in those 200+ runs I've seen some accessories once, MAYBE twice, and a bunch many many times. Also only seen healer gloves 3 times, maybe 4, and I feel like demon wall and the first boss consistently drop the same items over and over and some items are incredibly rare. This is 200 runs worth of data, so it's kinda accurate.
    (15)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 11-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tijio Blayze
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Can you also look into the drop rates in The stone vigil. I know this thread is about end game drops, but I figured I would add this here instead of making a thread just to have it buried. I ran SV all day today, and only thing that dropped was the Smn/Sch books. I ran this as WAR/Tank, did it about 10 times give or take. Got to the point I was calling out what the drop was going to be every time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tirion Crey
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 86
    Are you kidding me? People are doing Coil for two and a half months now and just NOW, after posting about it, the Devs realize they messed up the distribution between the 2 chests???

This is obnoxious. Players shouldn't be the ones pointing out that loot distribution between those 2 chests is messed up, it is something the devs should notice the moment they code/program it...

I love the game, don't get me wrong, I have fun playing it and I can't wait for 2.1...I don't care that CT drops itemlvl80 stuff, even though I'm only missing 3 itemlvl90 items on my main job, but this??? Seriously??????
    Oh we messed up loot distribution between 2 chests...TWO...it's not like it is complicated to figure out when 3/4 of the drops come from one chest, and 1/4 from the other that something is not right...and just now they realize it and gonna hotfix it next week. This is something that should have been done on week 2 of the release if not happening at all. It's things like this that make me lose hope that the simplest things could be implemented w/o any issue.

Point is...if the players wouldn't have kept track of what items dropped from which chest...would they have noticed it at all?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Jenity Dionysus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    I'm going to echo Shiyo's post because AK does seem like it has very messed up loot distribution as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Can you please look into chests in other dungeons? I've run 200+ AK's and in those 200+ runs I've seen some accessories once, MAYBE twice, and a bunch many many times. Also only seen healer gloves 3 times, maybe 4, and I feel like demon wall and the first boss consistently drop the same items over and over and some items are incredibly rare. This is 200 runs worth of data, so it's kinda accurate.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tirion Crey
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 86
    I know that some chests are messed up. Like the chest of Psycheflayer usually has all the head pieces and some gloves...but it also has Toxotes Moccasins and Hoplite Belt for example, while other Belts drop from the Accessory Chest. While I'm fine with the regular body piece drops...the accessories really should be split among all 3 chests between Psycheflayer and the Demon Wall. Having every single accessory for each class come from one chest is just irritating. We are talking about Ring, Earring, Choker and some of the belts here. It's a total of around 18 drops inside this one chest...that's just ridiculous xD

PS: I don't need any of them, since I got all by now...but for those actually progressing on AK it is kinda annoying.
    (1)

Character
    Yahavage Silvanesti
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Bit annoying, would explain why my group has seen the brd bracelets (I thinks it was those, I'm only interested in the healer gloves I haven't received yet!) drop 3 times in a row. Good thing we haven't been doing coil that long. Sucks for anyone who has been trying for specific gear for ages and maybe hasn't even seen it drop!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for bringing up this concern. While the actual drop rates are a bit different compared to what was posted, we have indeed confirmed an issue that resulted in the items not being evenly distributed between the two chests and we will be addressing this in a hot fix next week.
    Thanks for looking into it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Happystab Cg
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    You should really look at the AK chest that drops the Hopolite Ring; I have done AK over 200 times and have never seen the hopolite ring and one of the other rings.. I have every item possible in AK and have passed on every item again nearly 100 times because I can't roll on them.. but have still not seen the hopolite ring.. it's drop rate is so low I've actually managed to get my allagan and hero ring before ever seeing the hopolite ring and still haven't seen it drop and it is the same for many other tanks on our server.

I was tracking the drops I was getting from this chest because it was becoming a running joke in our FC that I was full iLvL90 with the level 49 Amber Ring still and I gave up tracking it when it dropped Strategos Choker 14 times in a row for me.

I understand RNG but out of all the possibilities that chest actually has; 14 Strategos Chokers in a row is pretty unlikely.

In the distant future when it may actually drops for me I'm rolling need on it so I can take the pleasure of NPCing the bloody thing.
    (3)
    Last edited by Happystab; 11-14-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Heal Bus
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    So RNG is RNG /s

And people thought I was mad.
    (0)
    Last edited by HealBus; 11-14-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Awake Dusklight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    7 items per chest is alrdy abusrd as it is but then again if they would give you tokens for multiple jobs so you could choose which piece to get everyone would complain that there is notihng more to do since tehy are all already decked up in allagan gear.

SE there is no need to reinvent the wheel....
    (2)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast