Player
    Character
    Sorel Evans
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hey gang. We have another set of answers here for your perusal. Unfortunately, this isn't the entire list as we're still going through and organizing/translating them. Sorry for the continued delay, and believe me when I say that this has been a learning experience for everyone involved (so many questions...) and we'll be working to ensure we smooth the entire thing out going forward.
    Late night I see. I don't envy you, sir.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ajax Sol
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We're planning on implementing this for gatherers who reach Rank 51 or higher.
    Not sure if this has been confirmed otherwise; and, although it was fairly obvious, this is the first time I have seen confirmation of the level cap being increased. Not really news though I guess.

Thanks again Bayohne! All these little tid bits go a great way to satisfying our daily thirst for information
    (2)

Player

Notice how this one has a lot of "We are" rather than "We will". Feels so much more satisfying, wonder if it's true. I'm actually a bit excited about reading the rest!

What I would give for a day at Square's and see how the work environment is... Really sounds like everyone is multitasking in full force, or the work force is 500 men strong.

Maybe I should go to that "So you get ONE wish" thread and make mine this one instead.

Hey reps, is it all chillin' at NA, since the software is worked in Japan? Or is there more to you guys in this side of the world than just trying to satiate our unquenchable desire to be spoiled?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aviendha Ess
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Yeah, I noticed that too

But the question is when? I have a feeling this game will be a bit different than MMO's in the past. Meaning we might see an increase in lvl/rank cap without a major expansion. Possibly to coincide with the PS3 release, and the release of new high rank gear. ie you have to be rank 60 to wear it.

We should start to see a deluge of information next week.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xenor Vernix
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiemdall View Post
    We should start to see a deluge of information next week.
    People said that last week.

And the week before.

We've heard nothing big for three weeks now.
    (4)
    FFXIV: ARR item database, ability lists, maps, guides, dungeon loot lists and more. - http://www.ffxivinfo.com

Player
    Character
    Wara Ji
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Square Enix really knows how to starve their fan-base/players of information. At this point of the games failure, it does worse to stay so secretive than actually releasing concrete information. Is it really that much of a far cry to ACTUALLY be told what the Dev's are thinking about vs. vague/useless answers at hand picked questions.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Holland Stark
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24
    I believe the different type of answers we see, at least on this first part of the international Q&A, has to do a lot with how the question were made. On the previous post for our Q&A, I indicated the it was not working and preferred something else. it seems the real problem was in how we formulate our questions in the first place that didnt leave much room for the dev team to answer properly.

This one is way better. Thank you Dev. team and Community reps
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aviendha Ess
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenor View Post
    People said that last week.

And the week before.

We've heard nothing big for three weeks now.
    Well three weeks ago we got the last Producer Letter, and we should get one any day now. The dev team has been working hard on things for months now and we will start to see the fruits of their labor in 1.18, and then the debut of the Job System, and maybe Materia System in 1.19. By the end of Summer we may be able to roam Eorzea while riding Chocobo's, or get a birds eye view while take an airship from Gridania to Ul'Dah. If not it will all come in due time.

Just be patient, this is just a very long open beta where your character won't be wiped. Take a break and play another game, SE's new upcoming (produced) game Wakfu is fun. I just finally got around to playing Portal 2.

Patience my friend
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Interesting stuff. Doesn't seem like we'll get a lot of love, us gatherers, but I guess if they give me more fish to catch I'll be happy. Fishing is currently the only thing I really enjoy in game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renta Hamster
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiemdall View Post
    and we should get one any day now.
    That would be nice, but I've pretty much given up on waiting for new letters.
    (1)

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast