Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Radius Braveheart
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Last question from me, Crystal Tower at launch was suppose to be ilvl 80 gear, but since it missed launch, will there be a change to the gear itself since there are a lot of people who are already mostly geared out in ilvl 90? Meaning, will the first few bosses drop ilvl 80, then a few middle bosses drop ilvl90 (just a third version of the stat change) and then final boss or two drop ilvl 100?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Regnum Magik
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Hello, there are a couple questions I've been wanted to ask for quite some time. I hope I can get some answers here.

We know that the instance requires 3 teams of 8-man group. Do the groups have any relation with each other in boss fights? Such as teaming up as 24-man to fight a single boss or maybe even solving puzzles.

(This next question matters if we DO meet up as 24-man for a single boss.)
    Are there any plans on removing DOT cap on monsters? We know that there is a cap since SMN can't cast Fester (One of their most important nuke) on fates such as Odin and Behemoth, due to the cap.

Another question is, we know that we can create a single pre-made party to queue up for CT. But what about the FC that wants to have all 24 members adventure together, can they all queue to the same instance?

Anyways, thanks in advance!
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Canaduh Stormblood
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I believe that this being a 24 player instance is designed to assist getting people into content that are not necessarily invited to coils on their server for one reason or another, at the same time as allowing players that do their encounters via duty finder to participate in this content without worrying that one person dying will hold them back. The ability to down an 8 player boss is almost crippled at the loss of a dps, however in a 24 player encounter, perhaps the balance is not so tipped?

I suppose a question from me would be, is it going to be refillable if someone leaves, or will 20 people have to leave and re-queue at the loss of 4?
    Also, are there plans to allow role change inside this instance, should a group find a lack in one particular role?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Will the Crystal Tower, seeing as it was from Final Fantasy III, have remixes of the actual FFIII music themes for it's background music and battle music, like FFIII's final battle music This is the Final Battle, for the Cloud of Darkness battle? I will be very disappointed if this isn't the case!
    (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Raegen Beaumont
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Considering The Binding Coil of Bahamut only takes around an hour to clear from Turn 1 to Turn 5 if executed well, how much time will we get to put into CT under the same conditions?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dragonheart Lux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Since Crystal Tower is designed for more casual player, its drops has a lower item level than Bahamut Coil..
    It is possible to release, an hard mode of it for hardcore player that have already beaten Turn 5?
    (2)
    Last edited by Dragonheart; 11-12-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Seriy Anaplian
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Will there be puzzles ?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shayla Asiaine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Will there be nice chunks of story in Crystal tower? And can we review them from the Inn?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Typical Karen
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 62
    Has it been decided whether relic weapons will be required to enter the Crystal tower?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Aleo Izzle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    What lessons have you learned from players tackling binding coil and how will this factor into the design and difficulty of encounters in the crystal tower raid?

(ie. I'm referring to twintania twisters, melee unfriendly fights, lag compensation, paladin vs warrior tanking etc, these sort of things)
    (8)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast