Player
    Character
    Lynx Yamaneko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I laugh at some of the post...
    I love final fantasy as much as the next person and I will keep subing cause 9 bucks is not that big of a deal to me...
    But, I wont for a second act as if the game is something its not.
    For all those who dont like the game currently or feel its boring...ill be honest come back after the first expansion...because for the next few months i dont think it will get any better for you
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Quarion Silverfrond
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by FMElan View Post
    Try dungeons. Shockingly, it's 4 person content designed for leveling.
    I've tried, did you do? Every dungeon start after ~60 minutes. It takes too much to join dungeon to be considered fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemy View Post
    I don't know what you expect. No sorry, I don't want to make a FULL LEVEL 50 character (all classes at 50), I've a 50 crafting, 50 gathering, maxed out scholar gear (I'm a summoner), 46 BLM.
    Doing ANYTHING in the game actually involves doing something I've already done (leveling another class, gearing another class, leveling a crafting, leveling a gathering, leveling main class, doing dungeons I've already done multiple times)

Quote Originally Posted by Ri_ri View Post
    Include her in your group or start a new one with her?
    1) This include dropping my current guild which I'm loyal to and both of us like it (we used to be social). However now most of my guild mates have left because we were half EU half NA, people who are still online are the coil group (which I'm part of) so even if we are social, no one is coming online anymore except for raiding. Yes, we lost our social aspect because we are a bored (not just me, 30-40 people)

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    Hes beat the main story, got a class to 50, got a relic, got a craft to 50, been in a turn of coil and got a drop.

I dont see how you dont see that hes done everything interesting?. Maybe he should run WP another 500 times, deal with months of coil for the chance to get allagan gear, level another class and more crafting, I guess repeating things hes already done would make the game more interesting. /shrug
    Oh, looks like there is someone not blind here, thanks for supporting me (I have indeed 2 relics anyway, I played as a healer too, trying 2 different roles in dungeons which has been fun).

Quote Originally Posted by Axidrain View Post
    u could i dunno? try to beat turn 5?
    I've already stated in 3 posts consecutively (maybe the topic is too big anyway so I won't complain about it) that the only interesting thing to do is COIL, the problem is that toghether with the lockout that this involves, the game is becoming COMPLETELY antisocial. I mean, yea I can stay with those 8 people but I can't play/help anyone else. This is my biggest complain. They created the lockout (instead of just a LOOT lockout) to avoid coil-selling (really, people who pay to ruin its own game? WHO CARES?), for PIXELS (because the only reason it's gear), ruining the game to all those people that had fun helping others. GJ SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemy View Post
    He hasn't done enough to even be allowed to say "i have done everything interesting", if he can't find anything besides Coil and the next incoming raid dungeon, he should most definitely just unsub, because he can't enjoy the whole game without limiting himself to just one small tiny part, it's just wasting his time and making himself suffer
    Can you please tell me what I can do that doesn't involve doing something I've already done?

No really, I've played a lot of hours this game and I've done everything that should be done "at least once": leveling a new class, try a new role in dungeon, gearing another class, level a crafting, level a subclass.
    Not to mention, I've run all dungeons multiple times.

Sorry I won't level ALL classes to 50 because it's not in my interest. I tried melee classes during beta and I definitely prefer casters.

Yea, the only interesting thing is COIL turn 4 which is indeed 6 hours (8 if we are lucky) a week because people work and it's hard to organize any type of raid (not only in this game, it's common when people work) so I play at most 6/8 hours week because that's all I can do, I just login, press coil, stay there (I like turn 4. 1-2-3 are stupid), get out, logout. I'll get in back only for next coil run, I don't have any reason to stay logged in.

Oh yes, I'm forced to do the most horrible thing in this game: get marks.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dalek Codex
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Dragon-DoL View Post

Can you please tell me what I can do that doesn't involve doing something I've already done?
    I'd suggest tanking but it looks like your avoiding that like the plague.

I've seen countless Coil DD's fail miserably when they attempt to tank Garuda and Titan HM. If your seeking a challenge, then I'd shoot for that goal.

If you truly set on only having one combat class then just take a break for 3 more weeks.
    (0)
    Always remember the Silver Rule:
    "Treat others as they treat you!" ...or something like that.

Player
    Character
    Zelia Sarrasin
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Dragon-DoL View Post
    snip
    Again, it still seems like you don't enjoy the game.

You enjoy the things you could do in any other MMO.
    (2)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27