Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    "2.1 is just a few weeks away". Ty Yoshida, faith remains strong in you and your team!
    (2)

2. 11-21-2013 06:02 AM

Player
    Character
    Mister Piddles
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Sooooo excited for this oh my Yoshida!!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Piddles; 11-21-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zarzak Tigerspirit
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Patch Operation and Cycle
    It’s been three months since the launch of FFXIV: ARR. If you’ve have been focusing on a single job and leveled it all the way to the cap, there’s a chance that you’ve hit a dead end in content. We’ve envisioned a two and a half to three month patch cycle for FFXIV, with patch 2.1 originally scheduled for late November.

Semi related and would really like to see some dev response on the subject... Are there any plans to fix the backwards way raids are being released? Releasing lower tier content 2-3 months after higher tier content can't remain a thing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sally Syrup
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post

2.1 is just a few weeks away, and we ask for your patience just a while longer. With countless additions and refinements to battles, crafting, and gathering, not to mention the introduction of PvP, housing, and new soloable content, I promise that it will live up to your expectations.[/INDENT]
    What?
    lol typos.
    (0)
    Adventure, that's the life for me!

Player
    Character
    Artoph Warr
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Using the congestion issues at launch as an excuse for patch 2.1 delay.... Development delayed for a month but server problems lasted for two weeks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rivienne Bertouaint
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Troop86 View Post
    Using the congestion issues at launch as an excuse for patch 2.1 delay.... Development delayed for a month but server problems lasted for two weeks.
    I wasn't able to consistently log into the same character until late September. So... I would say 4 weeks sounds about right for me. 1 week of ridiculously unreliable early access, 2 weeks of terribad 1017 login spam, and 1 more week of intermittent access.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
    Nice to have an insight on your processes but I still don't understand the inability to up the dungeon exp now. It's not something that requires testing presumably, just an adjustment to the exp modifier. Why penalise people wanting to level some way other than Fates in the interim when it's something that takes minimal effort and would garner you a massive amount of goodwill from the playerbase?
    You're seeing this from a player's perspective, not from a designers. Probably the most common mistake when trying to backseat design. It sounds simple, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't TEST it. No developer is ever going to make a change without testing it. Plus, they also need to figure out how big or small the change needs to be, to maintain FATE popularity but to encourage dungeon delving.

I'm personally awaiting the change myself before I level any other Disciple of War/Magic, but seriously, c'mon. You have to see the big picture here. As YoshiP mentioned himself, its about the long-term.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Black
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Here is my take on things and the state of the game. This game is alot of fun but the way some things are, it either goes too fast or too easy. Example is crafting and fate grinding. You have hard core players who will put in alot of hrs to reach high level but you also have casual players who are still playing through the story. It's a good step that SE is making dungeons viable as this may help solve the problem of players having to wait 60mins for a DF group. What happens when people have level 50 everything. There's not much to do because getting to 50 in jobs or crafting can be done in 1 day. They only jobs that are on par is DOL and we know they take forever to level. There is also a very big problem with RMT and mining bots and it seems like nothing is being done. You kill one and 2 takes its place, much like roaches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shinoa Hiragi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The problem is that we as players pay the price for your mistakes and also 2.1 gives little in the way of content to do for those free companies that are decked out in coil gear because crystal tower gear is weaker.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Argonen Alexander
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Much <3 Thank you for the update!
    (0)
    Argonen
    is gowargc.com Online Gaming Community Manager. We are an online gaming community that is looking to expand and join together with many other Gamer's of the world in-order to create a pleasant and peaceful social structure for all to enjoy equally and fair in a true democratic fashion.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/gowargc Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gowargc Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gowargcGaming Community: http://gowargc.enjin.com/home

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast