Player
    Character
    Enitzu Zen'yr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Turn 5 buff?

Has anyone noticed what seems to have been a stealth buff to TT?

We have been working on the fight a couple weeks now and went in on Thursday last week. No issues everything was the usual. So we go in yesterday for a long day of attempts and progress only to find that for whatever reason I am getting trucked tanking her. The normal hits that averaged 1200-1500 before are now over 2k and her death sentence now seems to not be weakened by virus as even with a virus (SMN/SCH one) she is still hitting for 4.2-5k+ when it was normally hitting me for 2.3-3.5k with only a virus.

At one point when I had no cd's to use she hit me for 6.2k which is something I have never seen in weeks of attempts.

There was a maintanence Thursday night after our raid and Sunday was our first day back in so just curious if anyone else has noticed anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lil Muffins
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    This has happened before, it was ruled out by my guild to be lag for the server.

We had an issue with Turn 2 where things hadn't changed in patch notes or anything but it felt as if the boss was buffed. Another raid team we are friends with said they also had the issue, but their friends didn't.
    Apparently it was as simple as re-entering the instance to fix it, but after that night we never had an issue again.

Just a bad night for the servers really, or that individual instance coughing up a bit of bugs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enitzu Zen'yr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    We thought it was something like that as well but we kept pushing and adjusted for it and even reentered twice still didn't change anything. Oh well hopefully we go back in tonight and see different
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wexism Sync
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'm not sure if snap shotting applies to bosses (probably does), but if virus applies to boss during DS cast bar, the effect won't apply to DS itself. Perhaps lag + this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Persona Nongrata
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Just cleared turn 5. Didnt notice anything different other then the Permastun Bug from Dreadknights which hasnt been fixed for weeks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mia Bella
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Might be a difference of healer rotation and whether or not they had you fully buffed. Didn't notice anything terribly different other than it doing twister about 5 seconds after the first dread spawned which was about 10 seconds sooner than we were used to. It only did that once, but it was enough to kill me and everyone around me trying to get me out of dreadknight stun.
    (0)
    Requiem Lacrimosa ~ Hyperion ~ Neutral Impact

Player
    Character
    Kei Chan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    You need to make sure you zoom out as far as you can !
    (3)
    Feel free to check out my stream and follow me on twitch!
    www.twitch.tv/keichan27

Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaBella View Post
    Might be a difference of healer rotation and whether or not they had you fully buffed. Didn't notice anything terribly different other than it doing twister about 5 seconds after the first dread spawned which was about 10 seconds sooner than we were used to. It only did that once, but it was enough to kill me and everyone around me trying to get me out of dreadknight stun.
    that's because you guys are pattern bads
    (0)