Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahtari View Post
    That cap is the only thing keeping people around. Why would you want them to get rid of it?
    This is my Rant sorry in advanced.

That's the point The Weekly Cap is the only thing keeping people around..... SE already has my money for 3 months and when those 3 months are up I will pay another 3 months get it? If they want to keep getting my money every 3 months then they need to change it. TBH I could care less for CoB we have no other end game content that will give us better gear than CoB has to offer now, When 2.2 comes then we may have better stuff but until then you have another 4-8 months of CoB turn1-5 so there is plenty of time.

But what pisses me off is there is a weekly Cap I can't take a break from the game for more than 6 days cause I have to cap out if I want to get better gear. I cant take a break for a month until 2.1 comes out or until 2.2 because I would be losing out on gear. I PAID my money for 3 months and I know I wasn't the only one I'm sure some paid for 6.

The only reason SE has even put a cap on Myth tomes is so people will pay and keep paying. Yes there are people who play month to month and if they got all their relic gear in 2-3 days they wouldn't stick around but I bet you they would cause there are plenty of jobs to level and gear and you wont be rocking all relic in 2-3 days.

No cap would give me incentive to keep playing. I login 2 days a week now and that is for coils and to cap myth for the week. And I know that a lot of people are doing the same I see it in many threads. I was in the process of leveling other jobs to 50 just so when CT comes out I would have plenty of stuff to do to keep me busy. I leveled 3 crafts to 50 and another otw. So there is a lot of stuff for me to do in the game but its all becoming mind numbing, I would love to take a break and come back in a month or so when 2.1 comes out. But because we have a weekly Cap I don't want to fall behind.

And if anything the Cap is breaking this game. FFXIV has a lot of potential down the road I can see it, It takes time.

Lets not forget that at some point we will be getting 2 more sets of Tomes............
    (2)
    Last edited by Arkista; 11-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.