Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Valentyne Laska
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    In response to some of the above posts, the bar is already set pretty low for getting the ilvl90 gear off the vendor. The only thing is they made it insanely slow to get. It takes 10 speed runs of WP a week to do that, which is around 40 minutes a night for 5 days. My opinion is that the ilvl90 sets should require some kind of component obtained from defeating a difficult boss and just take away the myth cap. I agree with the OP that the cap is a bit too strict when we can easily take on multiple roles, but that's just another opinion of mine.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Grembo Zavia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Myth cap is fine as it is for now, if there was no cap people would be maxing out their mains with AF+1 within a week or two.

If you want gear up alts, go DL. You get plenty of spare Philosophy tomes when doing your AK/WP runs so put them to use.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Revii Lagoon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Some of the best gear in the game is done from grinding WP over and over, which is the easiest end game content there is. Similar gear is dropped from Coil, which is currently the hardest content we have, and the gear that drops there rightfully deserves to be gotten from there. Currently we are handed welfare epics known as relics and AF 2 gear, and people complain that they can't get their welfare gear faster?

Myth caps are fine, if they were higher, once CT came out, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, would be in full AF2, and there would be no point to running it at all.
    (0)

Character
    Aurelis Celestine
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    The real problem is that there is no reason to have multiple jobs to 50 when you benefit much more from leveling up a separate character for each job you want to play.

If you level up PLD, WHM, and BLM on 1 character you have to pick 1 job to get myth for and do coil with and the other 2 jobs are worthless.

If you level up PLD, WHM, and BLM on 3 seperate characters you can do coil 3 times and get myth on all 3 characters and make all 3 jobs useful.

The core issue is that the armory system and the multiple jobs on one character system is completely worthless with the coil/myth restrictions.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4