Character Name: Tom Nguyen
    Race: Hyur
    World: Exodus
    Class/Level: Dragoon/50
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    I updated to windows 8.1 and started up Final Fantasy 14 ARR to see if there were any issues. Everything seemed to be working fine but when ever I try using the left click button on my mouse to change camera angles during a fight it does not work. It also does not work when I try clicking on a skill or potion. I have switched mice four different times and each time it is still the same problem with the left click. It activates about half the time. But the left click works perfectly fine when I am not in game. Please help me solve this issue as it becomes increasingly difficult to keep up in battle in dungeons.
    (0)

Greetings TomWin,

We thank you for posting your concerns regarding Left click button not working in game. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team and they will thoroughly investigate this matter based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation.

Thanks for your report!
    (1)