Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Player
    Character
    Gaddes Ronfaure
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'm really curious how big of a team they have for handling RMT issues... because it still seems like barely anything's being done on that front. I don't know if it's them being cheap and not wanting to hire more people specifically to handle RMT dealings, but instances like this should be a wake-up call that they need to step up their efforts. If character rollback in FFXIV is anything like FFXI, be prepared for headaches because it'll probably be even more of a hassle for FFXIV.
    (1)

"Well, it's no Vana'diel, but it'll have to do..."

Player
    Character
    Bond Mcdohl
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 87
    So, as carissa explained before, the suspect use our buyer ID and purchase money with it? Holy shit that would be chaos. This is a serious problem lol. I mean, why this kind of thing ever happen to Asia made game only? I played mmorpg called ragnarok online before and it suffer similar hacking issues, i mean, easily hacked.
    (0)

Greetings Namikman,

We thank you for posting your concerns regarding, Market board - forced to buy an item on the board while not at the market board. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team and they will thoroughly investigate this matter based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation.

Thanks for your report!
    (1)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11