Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    So APPARENTLY this didn't affect me after all....

....seems I'm just regular poor...not hacked poor...

...umm yeah....

...carry on...

...by the way....

...math is hard...

....yup...

...back to the discussion...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cosmic Renegade
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by CassTristesse View Post
    I've replied to the email my availibilty and going on day 2 still havent seen a GM in game msg me. I was on from 11am till now and still nothing. Since they confirmed my problem through the email and the in game mail, I dont get why they couldnt just save both me and the GM the trouble and mail me my gil. Hopefully a GM will find me soon, this is getting a little disheartening.
    Sorry Cass Ik how you feel...hopefully they will very soon. Dont be disheartened. ..they will fix it. I think they don't use the mail because they want confirm while the person is on that they received the gil. If push come to shove you can submit another GM call in game and on lodestone but I doubt it will come to that.
    (2)
    ABM

Player
    Character
    Cass Tristesse
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by COSMIC_RENEGADE View Post
    Sorry Cass Ik how you feel...hopefully they will very soon. Dont be disheartened. ..they will fix it. I think they don't use the mail because they want confirm while the person is on that they received the gil. If push come to shove you can submit another GM call in game and on lodestone but I doubt it will come to that.
    thank you! GM Bublex just reinbursed me, he was very helpful and courteous! I think making a ticket on the Lodestone support and figuring out how to make a GM call in game is what did the trick =)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cass Tristesse
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    for anyone wondering how to make a GM call, its a little confusing because I thought it was under the "Contact Us" tab but its here

(2)

Player
    Character
    Cosmic Renegade
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by CassTristesse View Post
    thank you! GM Bublex just reinbursed me, he was very helpful and courteous! I think making a ticket on the Lodestone support and figuring out how to make a GM call in game is what did the trick =)
    Your very welcome Cass! Glad I could help!

Yes he did an awesome job in handling the issues! Lol ikr...I sent in a few tickets too.
    (1)
    ABM

Player
    Character
    Sayura Ava
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I keep most of my gil on my retainer and only keep a small amount on me (100k or less).. I shouldn't be affected?
    (0)

Player

I just want to say a "call" is a ticket.

I was confused by this and the GM that helped me apologized, explaining they describe the tickets sent in as "calls".
    (0)
    Tell Square Enix how you feel about their Customer Service. Their survey link is found here: http://tinyurl.com/SquareEnixSurvey

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27