Thread: Coil drop rates

Player
    Character
    Mountain Dew
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I can confirm my BC group currently up to Turn 5 right now, we have gotten a FULL set Dragoon armour within the last month. We literally got pretty much a full set of Dragoon armour drop accumulated.

I originally thought its just RNG for my group and my friend's group which also has alot of Draggon drops more than the other classes. But from reading this post... it seems many others are experiencing it as well...

RNG or not I do not know but it does seem like something is not right with all these Dragoon drops...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Raegen Beaumont
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Our group has a healthy mix of everything so far.

Maybe some groups should advance passed Turn 1 (where 4 out of 17 know drops are DRG) ... >_>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Infernia Heart
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 87
    You never know honestly, they had just recently fixed an issue where ACN Book was not dropping in halatali dungeon (as well as another one but i forgot which), i mean that is a RNG and it must have been spammed enough times for someone to find that out. so there is a small possibility coil has an issue, just a matter if SE is looking into it.

However they do have different % rates for certain items, which is kind of odd. as every item should have an equal chance. It's bad enough groups have to wait 1 week for a chance at their drop. but knowing your item has the lowest chance is just depressing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazic Zeran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 76
    You look at my gear and tell me Coil favors goons.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/3174342/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sebazy Spiritwalker
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It's a mixture of both wierd loot tables between chests and horrible RNG.

The left chest on turn 1 drops a total of 4 items, two of which are maiming (earrings and belt as well as aiming bracelets and casting ring), that's a good part of where the drg loot shower comes from. Everything else comes from the right chest so you've got a dramatically lower chance of getting what you need from there. The other chests are not quite so well documented but I suspect the issue isn't isolated to turn 1.

Otherwise yeah, RNG sucking plays a big part in it, I've seen 1 healing drop over the last month of 1-4 clears. Frustrating isn't the word.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyo Chan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    On my 5 week and it seems like DRG gear drops all the time lol, we almost got the gear for 3 DRG to go in with IL90 gear lol.
    (0)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    A sample size of 6 is hardly enough to draw any meaningful statistical inference. It's random.
    (1)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    What is random?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xatsh Vei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    In the last 2 weeks in just the group I ran coil with in my guild we have gotten 6 drg drops. Outside that we have 2 drgs almost decked out in allagan in other groups.

For my guild Drg has by far the highest drop rate in coil across all the groups my guild is running weekly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ruethryl Corana
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    As a DRG I'd like some of your luck.. I've seen accessories, accessories, and more accessories but no DRG armor. ^^; One of the other classes in my group on the other hand is pretty near full loaded though in comparison.. but in general we see little armor (and have never seen a body drop) so RNG ftw >.>
    (2)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast