Player
    Character
    Jaidyn Sinclaire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

Random Question

OK, so i have made it my mission to acquire all of the Minions in game, and so far have been sucessful save for the GC ones, or the one you get for buying the music sound track and the bluebird *curses the coil* but i am hearing alot about this Wind-up Goblin and have looked online and its there, says it was released patch one, but i ave yet to find it, or even figure out how to go about getting it. anyone know?
    (1)
    How I see the new abilities:
    Asylum - Get ready for my holy spam because that's the only healing you gonna get.
    Aero III - I guess I should put some dots up before holy spamming.
    Assize - I need more MP to spam holy even more, also stop getting hit in the face.
    Tetragrammaton - I guess I should heal that tank now.
    Stone III - There's less than 3 mobs left alive. - Ragns Meuhie

Player
    Character
    Ayane Mitsui
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Same boat as you. So far I have collected 36 minions total. The last few being those you've mention above. Unfortunately the Wind-up Goblin is one of the four unknown minions.

Unknown Minions
    Buffalo Calf
    Fledgling Apkallu
    Tender Lamb
    Wind-Up Goblin

My guess is maybe seasonal event or some kind of future FATE reward item to craft like Lightning.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Solomon Grundy
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyee View Post
    Same boat as you. So far I have collected 36 minions total. The last few being those you've mention above. Unfortunately the Wind-up Goblin is one of the four unknown minions.

Unknown Minions
    Buffalo Calf
    Fledgling Apkallu
    Tender Lamb
    Wind-Up Goblin

My guess is maybe seasonal event or some kind of future FATE reward item to craft like Lightning.
    Wind-Up minions are usually crafted if I'm not mistaken, which would suggest that method of acquisition has still to be added to the game?
    (0)

Abyss: Welcome to a Higher Quality of Nerding™