Character
    Kyoreore Arisato
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PuroStrider View Post
    yea but it's not the same as getting it with weekly cap =/
    Hey I've been running coil since just about 2nd week of release and I've never seen caster body drop. I better be one of the first to get the new coil body next patch cause I sure as hell won't get this one til 2.2
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sparda Amon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    No more gimped weapons. All our new weapons are two handed!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Puro Strider
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lv 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoAmon View Post
    No more gimped weapons. All our new weapons are two handed!
    Guess it's time to say goodbye to my sexy prostate massager
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aether Flow
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PuroStrider View Post
    Guess it's time to say goodbye to my sexy prostate massager
    sad for me cuz i kinda poked everyone from behind with my allagan scepter!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miasma Eschaton
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    New coil, new luck. In all those months the scepter, the pants and the hands never dropped a single time for me.
    Someone make me feel good and give me the new it-seems-like-BiS for BLM (acc not known thats why seemslikeBiS)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm looking over this new i90 crafted gear. If what someone told me about it having the possibility to have the same meld stats as the i90 PvP gear, this stuff could be really good. The only big unknown right now is how much accuracy is going to be required for Coil as this will affect your melds and jewelry gearing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Puro Strider
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lv 0
    Just did a quick spread for 2.2 vs 2.1 BiS for each respective sets

*2.2 has +71 INT more than 2.1* (Weapon Damage Included), which amounts to about +50 DPS increased overall with food.

2.2 Crit Set:
    -30 DET
    +6.2% Crit
    -0.07 GCD

[417 ACC]

2.2 Sspd Set:
    +31 DET
    +4.4% Crit
    +3 SSpd -.-

[411 ACC]

2.2 DET Set:
    +27 DET
    +2.2% Crit
    -0.02 GCD (or -0.04 GCD with +1.5% Crit)

[446 ACC]

I would predict ACC cap for new coil would be right around 445-450 if they decided to bump it up.

Still disappoint about the same old mix-match stats with limited choices. Spell speed also didn't get any love yet again

Ofc there's new crafted gears I haven't looked at, but the ones that might matter will be the accessories for sure.

Going to try to test Crit CAP very soon as well. It's been long overdue.

P.S. Dem stats on HA Staff just spiked my libido through the roof btw... thought I'd share
    (0)
    Last edited by PuroStrider; 03-27-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Did some number crunching between all i90 gear with ACC and adding in the new i100 stuff into the mix.

Base ACC 341
    Coil 1 ACC cap 432
    ACC Needed to cap 91

i90 total ACC 554
    i90/100 total ACC 581
    i90/100/110 total ACC 629
    Difference i90 to i90/100 27
    Difference i90 to i90/100/110 75

Anyone wanna use these numbers and try to guess the new ACC cap? :P

Edit: Oops, you posted before I could get mine in Puro. Actually 450ish is about what I was guessing as well as there's only a difference of 27 between the next tier of gear and you shouldn't be expected to talk into Coil 2 with all i100 stuff. It could get up to 460 for the last turn.

Also, I'm going to start planning around how tedious it's going to be to make that new i90 crafted gear. Penta melded stuff could blow Allagan/Myth out of the water if melded correctly. I doubt the secondary stats can overtake having a full set of i100 though just due to the increase in primary stats.

Edit 2: Raldo posted a thread on an approximation of materia values for i90 gear. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ia-Cap-Request

Edit 3: I just calculated the cost of the new i90 crafted gear. 8950 myth, and that doesn't include all the clusters and other materials. Versus the 3510 Myth to buy the same equivalent Heroes/Sorcerer's pieces. I don't think the materia will make up that kind of difference when you consider the time spent to accumulate that much myth or buying the individual materials from others.
    (0)
    Last edited by Orophin; 03-27-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Philia Felice
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    - Hat and shoes are identical and have identical counterparts - Allagan helm and shoes, 18 CHR 25 ACC, tome helm and shoes, 25 CHR 18 SS. Tome items clearly have more DPS for non-BC content, but 25 ACC is a lot of ACC.
    - Allagan chest, 29 DET 29 SS, tome chest, 29 DET 29 CHR. To me, tome chest is clear BiS, will be more DPS most of if not all the time.
    - Allagan gloves, 12 DET 25 ACC, tome gloves, 25 CHR 18 SS. Basically identical to the hat and shoes in application and might as well be considered as 3 identical tome left side and 3 identical Allagan left side ... very lazy, but could be very helpful for mixing and matching to get BiS without requiring specific Allagan drops to meet your goal.
    - Allagan pants, 29 DET 29 ACC, tome pants, 29 CHR 41 SS. Tome pants look BiS when considering ACC and the 29 DET's strength - Allagan pants look to be a little more DPS and better for non-BC content.
    - Allagan belt, 13 DET 13 SS, tome belt, 13 CHR 19 ACC. Allagan is clearly higher DPS, and probably BiS if ACC is taken care of by other items enough.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sleigh; 03-28-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sparda Amon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I have not had the chance to even look at the gear. I was playing catchup for hours, clearing all of 2.1 contents as I did not bother with anything before except the Ex.

Lol it was one hell of a ride absorbing all the story up to 2.2 end. Can't wait to try Coil 2, I think some FCs already got T6 & T7 down as expected. I wonder what kind of Acc to expect this time. I really want 25% Crit chance BiS .
    (0)

Page 46 of 235 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast