Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

<MIL> Milites Lucis (Join or Merger)

I've been thinking about my FC and where it is going. Especially as it has to do with 2.1. We have a wide variety of players, including people that want to do endgame, PVP and some crafters! And we all kind of know each other in some way. So far no drama.

The issue I have is that we need more people.

It may be an issue of merging with another FC, or another FC merging with us. Anyone out there that would see this as a possibility?

We are generally the older crowd, late 20's and 30's. Laid back. Just want to enjoy the game. Not too concerned if we fail something, it's supposed to be fun after all.

Anyways, if you read this, and may want to join or suggest a merger, let me know.
    (0)
    "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Player
    Character
    Murdax Moon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    If it were possible I believe my FC master Gunnar and I would very much like to speak with you. What time would be most convenient to you friend?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdax View Post
    If it were possible I believe my FC master Gunnar and I would very much like to speak with you. What time would be most convenient to you friend?
    Normally 5-7pm during the week. Tonight, it would be more like 6pm EST. Would love to chat and see if we can work something out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Murdax Moon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    most definately, So I am guessing we could have a chat on our TS later if you like, I am also sitting on our website www.digitalimpulsegaming.com if you have a few to speak.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reign Fearon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    It sounds like our FCs would be a good match. We are laid back and focus more on helping one another out with goals they have and whatever else we can for the betterment of the FC.

I may not be on much today because of a paper i have to do and also have to help my kids with their hw later too...but knowing me I will still find a way to get on. We can talk here if that is easiest or if you prefer another means that works too....just let me know.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jayvir Deforte
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I don't know if you are still looking, but we still need more people for our weekly Coil groups. If you would like to discuss joining up, hit me up at fangsofbahamut.enjin.com
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Murdax Moon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Been trying to get in contact with you all of last night and the time you said would be around. I am hoping to have better luck today
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdax View Post
    Been trying to get in contact with you all of last night and the time you said would be around. I am hoping to have better luck today
    Yeah, I'm sorry. Found out a project I thought I had a month and a half to do is actually due in 2 weeks. So I've been running around trying to get everything done. Not ignoring you, just wasn't home in time. I will get on today.

Again, sorry about that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by reign70 View Post
    It sounds like our FCs would be a good match. We are laid back and focus more on helping one another out with goals they have and whatever else we can for the betterment of the FC.

I may not be on much today because of a paper i have to do and also have to help my kids with their hw later too...but knowing me I will still find a way to get on. We can talk here if that is easiest or if you prefer another means that works too....just let me know.
    It was hard for me to get on last night, actually this entire week. But I will make an effort to get online today.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reign Fearon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I understand - i didn't get on last night until after 10pm PST! with tonight being halloween and taking my boys out I am not sure what time i will be on.

Would it be easier to email or gchat?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast