Player
    Character
    Aizen Empyrean
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Wow...

So i've been reading a lot of the posts on here and after getting to about page 52 of PLD QQ I just had to stop... I'm sorry that you are so upset that you will not be the ONLY useful tank in end game anymore. If you really took the time to look at both classes as they will be post 2.1, then you would realize they both compliment each other VERY WELL. Thus Pld/War combo is gonna be the way to go for things like Coil, in which a Warrior currently is overlooked entirely I'd say 7/10 times. Or maybe all this QQ is about how you wont instantly have a party for WP tome grinds whenever you want because of your ability to speed run? Afraid to share some tomes with us WAR? And all of you saying, "RIP PLD, I quit this game" I say to you, GOOD! Hit the road! Just makes it that much easier for people like me to find PLD players I can work and enjoy playing with.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Cerulean Knight
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmpyrean View Post
    So i've been reading a lot of the posts on here and after getting to about page 52 of PLD QQ I just had to stop... I'm sorry that you are so upset that you will not be the ONLY useful tank in end game anymore. If you really took the time to look at both classes as they will be post 2.1, then you would realize they both compliment each other VERY WELL. Thus Pld/War combo is gonna be the way to go for things like Coil, in which a Warrior currently is overlooked entirely I'd say 7/10 times. Or maybe all this QQ is about how you wont instantly have a party for WP tome grinds whenever you want because of your ability to speed run? Afraid to share some tomes with us WAR? And all of you saying, "RIP PLD, I quit this game" I say to you, GOOD! Hit the road! Just makes it that much easier for people like me to find PLD players I can work and enjoy playing with.
    Aizen president!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Traek Darksoul
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmpyrean View Post
    Or maybe all this QQ is about how you wont instantly have a party for WP tome grinds whenever you want because of your ability to speed run? Afraid to share some tomes with us WAR?
    The funny thing is PLD are still going to beast in WP SRs. WAR might be able to.. but I don't see the changes helping much in this department at all. Shield and off GCD abilities (that last longer) is what helps in WP SRs the most. If a healer can keep a WAR up during a pull post 2.1, they probably could have done it pre 2.1. Also, it'd be close to healing a PLD pulling using no CDs..

I have relic PLD and WAR, just my 2 cents. All the 2.1 changes are definitely a step in the right direction.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Angeal Kaulitz
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I feel like the PLD need some reduced Cool Downs too, some of them are just a bit ridiculous to me (this is my personal opinion, please do not go crazy over it)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Enjin Jax
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Traek View Post
    The funny thing is PLD are still going to beast in WP SRs. WAR might be able to.. but I don't see the changes helping much in this department at all. Shield and off GCD abilities (that last longer) is what helps in WP SRs the most. If a healer can keep a WAR up during a pull post 2.1, they probably could have done it pre 2.1. Also, it'd be close to healing a PLD pulling using no CDs..

I have relic PLD and WAR, just my 2 cents. All the 2.1 changes are definitely a step in the right direction.
    I have run it as both WAR and PLD. The difference is that when I'm on my PLD my whm can spam holy. Speeds things up quite a bit.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Risue Daito
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by TaneshimaPopura View Post
    BB Combo > SP combo > BB Combo > Inner Beast @ 5 > SE combo > BB Combo

So far ahead on agro that you are not worried:

SP Combo > SE Combo > BB Combo

Here let me fix your WAR rotation in 2.1
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zekron Kelberog
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerX View Post
    I believe win or lose is dependent on how well everyone works together in the party. For Titan fight, as long as no one takes unnecessary damage, it has no challenge at all.

I just wonder why no one seems interested in discussing about skills balance rather than maths balance.

Don't you warriors have an occasion being rejected party because "can you silence? no? sorry warrior, I don't have an extra bard to do the job".

The entry check ADS needs silence, but SE don't give warrior a silencing skill and want us to bring more paladins and bards instead.

It is to me like "dogs and warriors not allowed"...
    Sorry but we warriors don't really need silence. If a party doesn't want you is because they really suck. I always roll T2 with a paladin and bard and they deal with the rotation I just Tank/DPS the crap out of the ads. I had run it has PALA but with my WAR is so much faster.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zekron Kelberog
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AurickSchiffer View Post
    I feel like the PLD need some reduced Cool Downs too, some of them are just a bit ridiculous to me (this is my personal opinion, please do not go crazy over it)
    I feel like WAR need some reduced cool downs too, some of them are just a bit ridiculous to me (this is why we are getting 2.1 for WAR) YOU FREAKING PALAS ARE FINE OMG!!.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    J'kenrir Yojhi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    You guys know the abbreviation for paladin is Pld.

Reading Pala is just wierd.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Risue Daito
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonus View Post
    You guys know the abbreviation for paladin is Pld.

Reading Pala is just wierd.
    Palawan? PLD is the new padawan
    (0)

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast