Player
    Character
    Sup Mang
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Muling: Let us mail to alts without having them on friend list

Not sure exactly what benefit there is to keeping us from getting a couple alts to 20ish and unlocking their retainers and mailing mats back and forth between characters on the same account.

Not seeing how preventing this stops RMT activity, either.

Please let us mule!
    (43)

Player
    Character
    Siorai Aduaidh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think it makes it harder to combat RMT if they can send stuff/gil back and forth.

Still if players are creative, there are workarounds to the current system
    (4)
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 10-29-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arlecchino Palazzo
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    There is a way... but I'm not going to say how.

Just be creative.

Wow, what an absolute waste of a post.
    Do you have any idea how obnoxious that is?
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by PapesseLudovique View Post
    People do that and wonder why "innocent" people get hit with the ban/suspension stick xD
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ryios Locke
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    With two retainers with 8 bag slots and the ability to store 10,000 * 3 of each shard type. I haven't come up with a reason to need an alt yet. But I don't have tons of crafters to 50 so I don't know. But why to you need to mule stuff with as much space as this game gives us?

Housing will likely solve the problem by allowing us to store stuff in furniture but it won't be out for a long time.
    (0)

Character
    Saika Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Maybe they should just allow us to get more than 2 retainers... This way people wouldn't have to resort to mailing themselves items... Which they are probably buying on another server cheaply and selling as a profit on a different server... But hey there's no harm in it, don't restrict things like this...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sup Mang
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    I think it makes it harder to combat RMT if they can send stuff/gil back and forth.

Still if players are creative, there are workarounds to the current system
    Quote Originally Posted by PapesseLudovique View Post
    Agreed. It'd work a lot better if it was just allowed, circumventing it is a bandaid solution at best and banfodder at worst.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Chai Latte
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryios View Post
    With two retainers with 8 bag slots and the ability to store 10,000 * 3 of each shard type. I haven't come up with a reason to need an alt yet. But I don't have tons of crafters to 50 so I don't know. But why to you need to mule stuff with as much space as this game gives us?
    I have 3 tabs alone for just cooking items, 2 and growing tabs for materia, 1 tab for LTW, 2 tabs for GSM/MIN, 1 tab for potions, 1 full tab just for FSH tackle, and more.

SE, let me buy more retainers! PLEASE LET ME BUY MORE RETAINERS. q_q
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Eros Maxima
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    Not sure exactly what benefit there is to keeping us from getting a couple alts to 20ish and unlocking their retainers and mailing mats back and forth between characters on the same account.

Not seeing how preventing this stops RMT activity, either.

Please let us mule!
    The RMT prevention is there, you just don't really see it (which is also because it's not too dramatic). One prominent aspect is the limitations on selling on the market boards. Each character is restricted to a max of 40 items listed. Imagine how significantly huge that number would be without the current measures in place. I mean, keep in mind, these people bot their wares... they have a huge stockpile of goods daily.

While there are work-arounds, RMT accounts (ideally) don't last long enough for it to matter much. I've noticed that a lot of the ones that haven't gotten the "Deleted" message on my blist, usually aren't around for more than a couple weeks (some exceptions). This is also applicable to non-RMT, such as generic players that bot.

Quote Originally Posted by echogame View Post
    I have 3 tabs alone for just cooking items, 2 and growing tabs for materia, 1 tab for LTW, 2 tabs for GSM/MIN, 1 tab for potions, 1 full tab just for FSH tackle, and more.

SE, let me buy more retainers! PLEASE LET ME BUY MORE RETAINERS. q_q
    I hope the majority of those things are hard to acquire items. Such as Tier IV materia or rare/uncommon goods. Not generic things like Hard Leather (nq or hq), ragstone, distilled water, etc.
    (2)
    Last edited by Welsper59; 10-29-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chai Latte
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsper59 View Post
    I hope the majority of those things are hard to acquire items. Such as Tier IV materia or rare/uncommon goods. Not generic things like Hard Leather (nq or hq), ragstone, distilled water, etc.
    I promise you that the 3 tabs for food are literally only ingredients for the following: Buttons in a Blanket (3 buttons per item = 9 SLOTS ALONE FOR 3 STACKS OF FOOD. *faints*), Pastry Fish, Mulled Tea, La Noscean Toast (now that I can't just buy the Walnut Bread), and 2-3 different steaks for my low level friends. It's amazing how much room it takes to be a constantly busy Culinarian.
    (10)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast