Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylla View Post
    Wow, thank you for posting this! Going to give it a try
    I'd be very careful since you're doing something very much unintended by normal means..and SE isn't exactly that kind about people doin stuff in this game in an unintended manner
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Petra Lesrekta
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhammer View Post
    Man don't use a dungeon to do this or your groupies will get pissed off.. Use the "Walking Sands"
    doesn't work if u camp in "walking sands" just tried it lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Merril Windemere
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyra View Post
    Honestly, who cares?

This aspect kinda boggles my mind coming from SE. In FFXI they did a lot to help you with alts. They even allowed you to mail rare/ex items to alts to save on space. Those alts could just as easily sell which bypassed the AH slot limit in that game, too.

Absolutely ridiculous they won't let you do that here.
    For whatever reasons, the dev team seems to be ignoring whatever lessons SE learned about running an MMO from FFXI. Personally having played 11 for so long I am seriously disappointed in many aspects of this game. I am sticking with this game for now hoping that SE gets their act together.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkSpectre View Post
    For whatever reasons, the dev team seems to be ignoring whatever lessons SE learned about running an MMO from FFXI. Personally having played 11 for so long I am seriously disappointed in many aspects of this game. I am sticking with this game for now hoping that SE gets their act together.
    Yoshi never played XI and wanted to answers the cries and pleads of making XIV more like a standard MMORPG.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    Yoshi never played XI and wanted to answers the cries and pleads of making XIV more like a standard MMORPG.
    FFXIV v1.0 (pre-Yoshi-P) also was nothing like FFXI, including the basic stuff. (It had a frustrating & incomplete keyboard control layout, for example, though though that was fixed pre-Yoshi-P, too.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    Except they've chosen to include dozens of arbitrary restrictions that standard MMORPGs have either done away with a while ago or never even tried. >_< Excellent job!

I really love the framework of this game, but the numerous, tiny annoyances are really, really starting to add up. Like *cough*waiting 6 months or more to have a readable chat box*cough*.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Inari Silverfox
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Easy way to resolve this is to simply make any characters you create on your own account on the same server automatically appear on your friends list.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Avorniel View Post
    As for leveling alt's I enjoy alt's and I hate the fate only system of leveling up another job on 1 character as I have done all the quests.
    I'm seeing this happen more and more in my free company. Some people prefer to level from quests, so when they complete all the quests on one character, they create a new one and level different classes with it with a fresh set of quests.

Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I would like to hear from a community rep about the disconnect in dungeon then add yourself as a friend exploit. would be nice to know if the devs are ok with us using it.
    (2)

Character
    Arya Stark
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    I'd love to hear from them too. Could you imagine somebody being banned because they added themselves to their friends list?
    (2)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast