Character
    Rachel Alucard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

Finally found the Chocobo "Job" bardings - VERY disappointed

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...chocobo_armor/

Seriously SE? I just can't believe this, when you guys first showed off concept art and then videos of them in the trailers I was jumping for joy thinking each job will get their own Chocobo barding, but then I finally learn that the only there are only THREE Chocobo Job Bardings in the game.

If you reach rank 10 with all points in the same tree you will unlock the job barding specific to that.

Healing gets WHM
    Tank gets PLD
    DPS gets DRG or BLM? Not sure

This is pure insanity and just stupid, why would I as a tank want to get a bird to 10 to get the PLD armor for my bird, iam now stuck with DRG or BLM only as I went dps on my bird.

Why???
    (7)

Player
    Character
    C'mohn Nunh
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    They are planning to release an item to reset your chocobo's SP placement in an upcoming patch. Probably for seals like the Hymn of the Keeper item.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rachel Alucard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    That dosnt help the fact that there are only 3 job bardings for the birds, and what 8 different jobs? Why would I want to be on a WHM mount when my main is a PLD?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Venat's Wife
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Galand View Post
    That dosnt help the fact that there are only 3 job bardings for the birds, and what 8 different jobs? Why would I want to be on a WHM mount when my main is a PLD?
    Why would you want a tank Chocobo when you're a tank yourself?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rachel Alucard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ufufu View Post
    Your not understanding what iam saying, Iam a PALADIN and i want my bird to have the MATCHING PALADIN BARDING, i did not say i want the bird to be a tank for me
    (2)

Character
    Sinth Reborn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 52
    Your not understanding what iam saying, Iam a PALADIN and i want my bird to have the MATCHING PALADIN BARDING, i did not say i want the bird to be a tank for me
    You're not understanding FFXIV. You are more than a Paladin. You are every job. Some things are designed to take a very long time to complete and by the time you reach lvl 10 Choco, you will have more than 1 job at 50. So if you're a paladin already, level up a couple of DPS jobs with your choco tanking for you. This is how you earn your matching tank choco barding for your paladin.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sup Mang
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ufufu View Post
    Because he'd use his chocobo as a tank with other classes?

Edit: My chocobo is full hybrid, should get Red Mage costume at R10.
    (0)

Game is not over yet. They can just release more job barding later or more skill tree options for jobs.
    Besides, people ALSO use their chocos for support as in not the job that they are too. But considering how early it is in the game, I would not just shut the door on this being the end all for chocobos. Hang in there.
    (2)

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I guess you can blame it on thinking there would be more than what is shown.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Isagael Rose
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Because your chocobo IS a healer in this case?

It makes sense, and it's cool by me.
    (1)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast