Player
    Character
    Ceelo Cakes
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Galand View Post
    That dosnt help the fact that there are only 3 job bardings for the birds, and what 8 different jobs? Why would I want to be on a WHM mount when my main is a PLD?
    There is 9 jobs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malcolm Quill
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    All this aside, chocobo levelling is insanely grindy given the terrible exp yield and more importantly the fact that you can't use your chocobo when in df queue or a full party -- so you almost never use when fate-ing and you can't level them while waiting for a df to pop. You have to just decide to level your chocobo like it's its own game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azrial Asmodae
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I'd rather they give me a reason to even use my chocobo instead of adding more useless barding.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sup Mang
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ufufu View Post
    Why would you want a tank Chocobo when you're a tank yourself?
    Because he'd use his chocobo as a tank with other classes?

Edit: My chocobo is full hybrid, should get Red Mage costume at R10.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arlecchino Palazzo
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexb150 View Post
    Its a good job it isn't a problem then isn't it? it makes sense to have a healing chocobo wearing white mage armour. but then no ones forcing you to use it, you could always equip other items
    My point is, you can't respec at all, to obtain them. If you put points into more than one tree. What are you supposed to do? You're completely stuck. If you want a specific barding, and put points into something you may have thought was more practical, you're SoL.

Also people like matching chocobos. But why would a white mage, choose a healing chocobo? Why would a dragoon choose a DPS?

I'd love to get a dragoon bird for my DRG, but I went tank, then healer because it was appropriate. I mean the GC barding is heavy armor, even if your chocobo is a healer, so that defeats the thematic limit excuse right there. Should only DPS/Tanks be able to wear the Behemoth armor too?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rachel Alucard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinth View Post
    You're not understanding FFXIV. You are more than a Paladin. You are every job. Some things are designed to take a very long time to complete and by the time you reach lvl 10 Choco, you will have more than 1 job at 50. So if you're a paladin already, level up a couple of DPS jobs with your choco tanking for you. This is how you earn your matching tank choco barding for your paladin.
    Oh really? That easy huh? too bad its already specced for dps
    (0)

Character
    Tegan Laron
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    So from what I've gathered most people didn't even know these bardings were available. Yet rather than be happy about a new little cosmetic bonus, they're angry because the thing they didn't know about anyway sucks. Hmm.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7