Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sweet Treat
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    you can see most of the chocobo models on XIVMODELS which is linked off the ffxivdb website
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arlecchino Palazzo
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Just when you thought the entire chocobo companion system couldn't have gotten any less enjoyable, and ill conceived.

Not that it matters. To max out a chocobo, you practically have to burn yourself out on the game, and for what? You cant use them in dungeons, hell you have to dismiss them just to be invited to parties. Its pretty much for solo/light party grinding so why did Square decide to make them so joyless?

and the whole respecs in patch '2.whoknowswhen'? Please. So many easy fixes to common issues they could hotfix at any time. Yet they want their player base to wait another month or two. So they can unload everything at once, potentially causing the most problems, in the smallest time frame.

Getting rid of problems isn't an EVENT.

I'm sure you have more than enough future content, to slip the respec function in now. So that people don't stop caring by the time you decide to do something about it.
    (16)
    Last edited by PapesseLudovique; 10-29-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dracyn Navarre
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I enjoy having a chocobo companion but what killed it for me was that you have to dissmiss them anytime you try to do a quest that requires a phased fight. So I rarely use him at all. I seriously hate these Duties. It's taken the mm out of the mmorpg.

Not everyone wants to solo/fate their way to 50. I prefer questing with a friend...which I can't do because of so many Duty-based quests!
    (9)
    No more cast bars for Bard! Thank you, Yoshi-P! All hail our lord and savior!

Player
    Character
    Quesse Mithril
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadae View Post
    I enjoy having a chocobo companion but what killed it for me was that you have to dissmiss them anytime you try to do a quest that requires a phased fight. So I rarely use him at all. I seriously hate these Duties. It's taken the mm out of the mmorpg.

Not everyone wants to solo/fate their way to 50. I prefer questing with a friend...which I can't do because of so many Duty-based quests!
    The only thing that really bugs me about Choco companion is that I have to dismiss everytime I want to GO anywhere. So if I use them for FATES, I have to dismiss, ride to FATE, call, dismiss, ride back. Otherwise if I'm running on foot, the FATE is probably done by the time I get there. So dumb.

So if you can't feasibly use them for FATES or duties or dungeons, what is left!? Open world partying? haha. >.<
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Uriah Nool
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Why is everyone complaining? I think these look great and just as they were expected to look.
    (2)
    "There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that the ship has sailed, and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool."

Player
    Character
    Akira Kiyomasa
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PapesseLudovique View Post

Getting rid of problems isn't an EVENT.
    Its a good job it isn't a problem then isn't it? it makes sense to have a healing chocobo wearing white mage armour. but then no ones forcing you to use it, you could always equip other items
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I think they look good enough a nice reward for rank 10ing your chocobo.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriahnool View Post
    Why is everyone complaining? I think these look great and just as they were expected to look.
    No one is complaining about looks, people are complaining that they showed off all the bardings for every job before the game even launched and we were told all of the would be in at launch, not just 3 of them. It's also a problem when they only have these 3 but if you specced into something other than 1 skill tree then you get screwed out of even having one of the 3 bardings.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zoner Stone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnist View Post
    They are planning to release an item to reset your chocobo's SP placement in an upcoming patch. Probably for seals like the Hymn of the Keeper item.
    Do you mind posting the link to where this was said?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rachel Alucard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ufufu View Post
    Why would you want a tank Chocobo when you're a tank yourself?
    Your not understanding what iam saying, Iam a PALADIN and i want my bird to have the MATCHING PALADIN BARDING, i did not say i want the bird to be a tank for me
    (2)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast