Player
    Character
    Antares Valor
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Yup, and not cuz the game is bad...just cuz everyone is eventually running out of stuff to do.

It'll get to the point where I log in to cap my myth, log in for coil and then that's it. Yay. also lol @ no patch for almost half a year. 4.5 months is a long time >.<
    I agree a bit with running out of stuff to do, even though I'm 47 and about to do the Vale. However, didn't the game just get patched? They didn't add any content or fix the big issue but it was still a "patch". 4 months is outside of their 2-3 month goal for adding stuff but I think they probably got some vacation time and fixing everything since launch. Give it time. Before the game was released, everyone was saying how much content it would have and the patches would keep people entertained. Not so much now even though there is lots of content outside of the Coil, even though it's the only raid right now. Unless people have all crafting and gathering to 50, then they should have stuff to do. Make money for housing, go for achievements and gear. Maybe people could stop playing for a week or so and enjoy GTA or Pokemon. Live the content in their own lives, then head back to Eorzea.
    (0)
    Last edited by GoonyGooGoo; 10-27-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lunaa Moon
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I still think it will be last week of Nov/start of Dec. Perfect timing for me!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilianna Lianna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    You'd be justified to cry foul if you actually heard / knew the patch is coming on Christmas eve or something, that'd make it actually 4 months.

However, without knowing more about this, patch dates are (based on them doing their maintenances on Tuesday, of course):

3rd
    10th
    17th
    24th
    31st

If they decided to release on the 3rd, or even on the 10th, it's not that far off the "3 months mark". I believe they'll aim for early Dec as opposed to late Dec, we'll need to wait and see (and they have bugs to squash for all that process, as well).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Byr Hail
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noshpan View Post
    Think of it this way, assuming 2.1 releases in December it is new content to gobble up during winter/Christmas break. *waggles eyebrows*
    its "new content", but its also content that your going backwards on. By this point, a lot of people will have full i90 sets and all this content will be pointless.
    (0)

Character
    Emiko Gintoki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kule View Post
    I'm not a troll and i've been here since 1.0 o_0 I just like useful statistics and not PR fluff.
    Dont worry, Quesse made it plain obvious that she nominated her self to be this topics troll. You dont have to let them get to you, they have no souls.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mochizuki Taiyo
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I've been playing since the PS3 beta started on phase 3. Maybe you're right about opening new paths, but they haven't said anything like that. They simply addressed the different difficulties being added.

Sadly, there are plenty of areas we can't explore in RPGs, despite them existing, because they are simply there for padding.

Speaking of retention...

Did you know Watamote sold 1000 blu ray copies?

I doubt you are the person to trust when it comes to betting on things to succeed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnist View Post
    and yet still NO link to the direct Press Release... SHOCKING...
    What is more shocking is that someone is so interested in sticking his head in the sand after he's been offered the data from the same press release from two different sites (one of which directly copies the press release word by word mind you).

Lemme teach you a short lesson about press releases, since it seems that your knowledge on the subject is a bit lacking, and you're using that lack of knowledge to shield yourself from information and attempt to spread misinformation.

Press releases are, in 90% of cases, sent directly to the press via email. That's why they're called PRESS releases. There's no "direct link" and there's no need to be one, as they're by definition made to be diffused by media outlets, and not by the developer directly.

Here's a few links to more prominent websites that published the same info from the same press release.
    http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201310250059/
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...25_620985.html
    http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201310250013/

But of course they all "misquoted" right? There's nothing to misquote. The wording of the press release is very simple and straightforward.

Your petty attempt to disinformation is simply appalling. I've been reporting news on this game since when 1.0 was announced in 2009, and this is the first time I see someone so much in denial.
    (0)
    Last edited by Abriael; 10-27-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    Abriael Rosen - Paladin of Balmung

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonyGooGoo View Post
    Snip.
    I've just recently reached end-game and found out I got a lot of stuff to do.
    - Getting my DL.
    - Crafting a bit.
    - Getting my relic.
    - Play the Market.
    - Then later try my hand at Coil.
    - I REALLY want to try another class, but FATE grinding is detering me.
    But crafting and sub-level is not content. Some people do not like Crafting in MMO's and people want like 1-2 classes and that's it.
    People expect you to do every single little thing in game and it's still not fun. It's just not.
    People want what they paid for and are continuing to pay for.
    The gap from August 27th to Dec xx is too far apart when they should of released a raid to begin with.
    HOPEFULLY, CT can be the end all be all for a while until more things come in. And Primals. Mostly Titan since Titan is the most pain in the ass Primal, the new mode should be a toughy.

Edit: Also, Legacy users have it worse. I feel bad for them because they really don't have much to do.
    Most already capped things and the only class they had to do was ACN.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arriverderci; 10-27-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11