Player
    Character
    Anciene Peacecraft
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Network Stability Worse After Maintenance

My packet loss jumped to 7%. I have TWC in Los Angeles.

SE this is getting really bad. I don't know if you've had to play with this kind of packet loss but the game will pasue for 1-5 seconds and fast forward. It's not fun at all.

It has been lagging for me for over a month.

Please please please at least acknowledge that you are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it. As far as I can tell, the issue is getting worse, not better.
    (3)

Player

Where is this packet losses happening? If you're one of those in the same situation as http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...rrounding-area then SE can't help you, it's not their fault.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anciene Peacecraft
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    They most definitely can. If they call, it's more likely to cause a stir than if I call.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Arthemisa Targaryen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    SE can have the issue fixed. Blizzard had the same problem a couple of years ago and they were the ones who had to contact the ISPs to fix the issue, not the player. I was one of the people affected by that latency issue and it was exactly as the same lag problem I have now with FF14.
    (3)

Greetings,

It seems that there have not been any further posts about this concern being an ongoing issue. Because of this, we are considering it to be resolved. If this does continue to be a concern, please create another thread to further discuss resolutions or contact the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com for assistance.
    (0)