(1)

Player
    Character
    Mercury Aquarius
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 41
    I know it was insane on the Zalera server today. So many Goldceo messages popping up. I gave up blisting them because there were so many.

Player
    Character
    Inari Silverfox
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryAquarius View Post
    I know it was insane on the Zalera server today. So many Goldceo messages popping up. I gave up blisting them because there were so many.
    Agree. I logged on during my lunch break today and immediately got bombarded with RMT tells.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cirra Maru
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhope View Post
    Im not sure if SE caught o to them but now there useing FASJHF JSDKFH kinda names >.<
    If you see them, report them. SE can't be everywhere at once and they rely on the playerbase to inform them of things like this...

No wonder NA servers are full of gil spammers, you just complain about it instead of reporting them. How to report, it is under Report Cheating, and they have a nice and handy list you can fill out to catch the cheater.

Stop complaining if you do nothing to help prevent it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hikozaemon Kenkonken
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    blame all of the player sw/ the full HQed armor/accessories w/ all tier 4 materia smacked onto them for that RMT spam they support them. People w/ no crafting hardly any playtime and hardly any classes lvled do not have the gil to buy this gear at its current asking price they are all buying gil.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Ya getting spammed 3 tells (from the same rmt) in a row b4 I can even get them blocked, started using a BL macro now ...
    (0)

Player

Yeah, today was abnormally bad. The Golceo's stopped today (well, went back to the scrambled names), but it looks like one of their competitors picked up their marketing tactic today. Had to blacklist two Vgolds.

But yeah, like someone already mentioned: without gilbuyers there wouldn't be any gilsellers.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Syaoran Nailo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
    If you see them, report them. SE can't be everywhere at once and they rely on the playerbase to inform them of things like this...

No wonder NA servers are full of gil spammers, you just complain about it instead of reporting them. How to report, it is under Report Cheating, and they have a nice and handy list you can fill out to catch the cheater.

Stop complaining if you do nothing to help prevent it.
    That's right! Silly players logging on a game to play and have fun and not to use their precious free time away from job, children, in laws to copy and paste a name, fill out a forum to police the a game for a company that charges them money.

Its not about what the game can do for you, its what you can do for the game!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    So far on my main and an alt I have reported over 300, and have reported about 10 in a day, I hope they just put in a right click name block/report spam
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikozaemon View Post
    blame all of the player sw/ the full HQed armor/accessories w/ all tier 4 materia smacked onto them for that RMT spam they support them. People w/ no crafting hardly any playtime and hardly any classes lvled do not have the gil to buy this gear at its current asking price they are all buying gil.
    Not that spending hours spamming CM and having things crafted ever occurred ever...
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast