Player
    Character
    Nigel Umbriel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

About BRD Limit Break

This is not the nth thread about Bard nerfing, I just wanted to give a suggestion I have in mind for some time. I can't really figure out the point of Bard's LB and why he should get the healer LB as a ranged dps. I know Bard is also studied as a supportive class, but it is definitely a dps, so I think it would be much better to create a specific new type of LB for ranged attackers. Maybe something similar to the casters LB: less damage than melee dps LB, but with linear AoE (instead of circular effect of BLM and SMN). I don't know if Musketeer will be introduced in future, there's a lot of speculation about that and nothing is official yet, but in that case, it could be a nice idea for that class too. What do you think, SE?
    (0)
    "Any dream is a robust harvest. Still, I prefer the timeworn dreams, heavy with import, that haunt the obsessive mind."

Player
    Character
    Meryt Taneith
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 34
    LB 3 is nice to have when your squishy healers go down, quickly followed by your tanks. I#m fine with it as it is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yaro Barake
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Ive never used it except the first time just trying it. It may in theory have a use, but the odds of being in a position where it is needed are slim to none. Has anyone actually used it to raise the healers? My experience is that the LB is never FULL at that point in time.

The reason we have a healer LB is because in early beta we were Archer/conjurer. When that was changed to Archer/pugilist someone forgot to change the LB.
    (0)