Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Teayen Seishero
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Are JPN/EU servers having the same hunt issues as NA?

Just curious if anyone knows of the jpn or eu servers are having the same issues with the hunt(massive Zerg on elite hunts,using radar apps) if so then yes I think we need a change to hunts. However if not then perhaps we need to reexamine the NA player base and the way we treat each other. Just curious is all let me know if anyone has a thought about this?
    (0)

Character
    Dashuto Moragan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I am legitimately very interested in this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seraphima Cyngosa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Pheonix EU confirming yes having the same problems! with people actively bragging their using the tool
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Someone asked this in another thread and it was said that Japanese forums are seeing the same type of hunt posts as here. So I would assume yes.
    (2)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    I have not really participated in many hunts because by the time I get there it's eating dirt.

But since I have a hunt LS, I can read the conversations going on about such issues and - Yes, on Masamune it seems there is a problem also.
    (0)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Player
    Character
    Kardayel Sidko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Ragnarok EU, lot of Dramas, 200+ players on a mob... yep, it's the same
    (0)
    Last edited by Kardayel; 07-14-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Joanna Selenia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    No different on Tonberry, might be even worse in fact due to language barriers. While counting a timer on zone chat before pulling one of the elite mobs, one of the Japanese players prematurely pulled because he didn't understand/didn't care, which led to "baka nippon" which means idiot japanese in zone chat. Way to promote community SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lunaa Moon
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Have yet to try it on my alt on the a JP server, but on Odin EU, we're having problems with people not waiting, everyone zerging it and no one getting any credit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kosmos Cosmos
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Very bad here on bahamut too its crazy. English FC fighting with the Japanese FC in shout. Saw Japanese player in Coerthas Central Highlands in shout was calling english players pigs "oh here come the pigs" i wanted to cry
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kazama's Pajamas
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    From some of the external posts we have seen no, JP servers are not seeing nearly the issue we are on NA servers. Most of the time on A rank and above they are setting a time on the ingame clock to start and what each group does is auto attack then use cooldowns and heals to build contribution points. But, they are also complaining to SE about it's implementation saying that it should not have to be done this way. I'm sure it doesn't happen every time but they are doing better with it.

Back in Beta I think, JP servers came up with the "Single file line" when one of the main story quest instances was bottle necking. On NA servers everyone just gathered around the destination and spam clicked it so nobody got in. I think that was in beta at least. In any case they are significantly more organized with stuff like this.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast