Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    Thank you for the reply Hvinire! I'd hug you but I don't want to be stung by 1000 needles lol.
    (1)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Even after the Letter from the Producer LIVE Housing special, we're happy to answer more of your questions!

It will only be possible to have one house when housing is first implemented in patch 2.1. However, in the future we will make it so you can have multiple houses.

Also for those curious about plot sizes and housing sizes, when housing is implemented in patch 2.1, you will only be able to build houses that fit the plot of land. Meaning, you have to build a small size house on a small plot of land or a medium size house on a medium plot of land.

After patch 2.2 we will make it possible to build houses that are smaller than the size of the plot of land.
    Whats up with the TENTS, another Final Fantasy staple of resting/recovery.
    Can we buy land and choose to set up a house or tent, or set up a tent anywhere we want?
    (1)

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Percyphanie Tottomha
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I wonder if this statement from the devs is still a true statement for patch 2.2?
    Also... when will we be able to buy more than one house?

Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Even after the Letter from the Producer LIVE Housing special, we're happy to answer more of your questions!

It will only be possible to have one house when housing is first implemented in patch 2.1. However, in the future we will make it so you can have multiple houses.

Also for those curious about plot sizes and housing sizes, when housing is implemented in patch 2.1, you will only be able to build houses that fit the plot of land. Meaning, you have to build a small size house on a small plot of land or a medium size house on a medium plot of land.

After patch 2.2 we will make it possible to build houses that are smaller than the size of the plot of land.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dark Drakon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Percyphanie View Post
    I wonder if this statement from the devs is still a true statement for patch 2.2?
    Also... when will we be able to buy more than one house?
    I was wondering this myself, if so would it before or after personal housing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maid Marian
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by XNihili View Post
    I wonder if big Free Companies could come and buy all the lands and start jacking the price up.
    Maybe harass people to get them to sell their land. Like in real life.
    There are some fc's out there who have 6-7 alt fc's with houses built on them already in our server and not just one but several fc's doing this. Not harassing to get people to sell. They are buying up the properties though with future in mind for real estate and the spare gardens never hurt
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2