* These revisions, planned for patch 1.19, are still in development, and therefore subject to change.
- Patch 1.19 will see the abolition of physical levels.Along with this change, the following adjustments will be made:
- Abolition of Attribute and Element PointsAttribute and element points will be abolished, and character development will be automated based on class level. A system whereby players can voluntarily allocate attribute points to each class will be implemented in patch 1.20 or later, along with class balance adjustments.
- Introduction of Automated Character DevelopmentAutomated character development will be implemented in patch 1.19, and will entail the following changes:
- The growth curve will be revised, with each gain in level to be accompanied by greater increases in attributes.
- Attributes will be made to have greater impact.
- The impact of attributes will decrease as players gain in level; however, the benefits granted by gear will be increased.
- Player accuracy will be increased slightly.
- Race-based differences will be limited to the starting attributes.
- Revisions to TerminologyThe following in-game terms will be renamed.
- Skill points -> Experience points
- Rank -> Level
To hold a discussion and/or submit feedbacks on this topic, please use "dev1072" as a tag.