Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Sapphidia Wulfhaven
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I melded my Cuirass with Crit and Determination to make it a definite "threat" chest upgrade. Your strength/def/vitality will be a teeny tiny by under darklight by 1-2 points, but if you meld Crit/Det into it it'll overtake the darklight for threat/damage by a lot of points.

23 Crit is the maximum you can have melded, so 1 Savage Aim III in the green slot makes it 22 total. You can't meld any more vit/str/parry into it, so the other 4 slots should be personal choice between Accuracy, Skill speed and (my choice) Determination. You could also meld Dexterity in it if you were near to a parry cap but this is less optimal. I used a Savage Might III in the green slot (guaranteed) and stuffed the three red slots with savage might IIs as they can break on melding.

End result is a chest with 23 parry, 23 crit, 11 determination potentially. It's not -better- than Darklight, but it's definitely as good as darklight with the AF2 hat, and ties you over till the Allagan Chest. It's also MUCH better than the Hoplite Chest unless you're undercap on Accuracy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Astos
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Thank you (all) so much for the advice. You've saved me a lot of time and wasted effort, and with the militia cuirass dyed black I will finally, FINALLY look badass again.

Appreciate it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2