Player
    Character
    Mayin Avantari
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Things I'd like to see enhanced.

1. It drives me insane when i have multiple armor sets for multiple classes but i cant keep track of what pieces are attached to what gear set. Sometimes I discard or convert a piece I think I don't need anymore only to find out whoops! I just screwed one of my classes out of some armor accidentally. Please shade or make it so any equipment being used by an armor set is easily distinguishable from random gear you dont use at all.

2. It would be nice to set colors to represent different LS. Im in like 4 LS's and sometimes I can't tell (yes i know there is a number) which is talking to me. Let me set a color!

3. Why are there so many lv 50 quests that reward experience when It's just wasted because im max level?

4.Item sort (yes I know it's coming)

5. Put hydra and chimera in DF if not coil. Yes your FC should be running them anyway, but if its sunday and I get reset tomorrow, then at least give me a chance to round up some randoms (probably a bad idea)

6. What's the phoenix down item for? Its unique and you only get one. I'm hanging onto it like a chump, but does it have any value at all?

That's enough for today, thanks!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ryios Locke
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Get Darklight for everything, or AK Gear, or WP gear. You can't convert any of it and it's the best non Relic/AF1.5 gear you can get aside from the crafted stuff.

That's how I keep my gear separated. Not Il55+ trash. If I am missing low level gear I just buy it from npc vendor and fate to 50.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayin View Post
    2. It would be nice to set colors to represent different LS. Im in like 4 LS's and sometimes I can't tell (yes i know there is a number) which is talking to me. Let me set a color!
    You already can, in the chat log settings.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mishkali Dhoro
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    You can set colors for the different LSs.
    (0)
    Zobi
    "We Ul'dahns live for our passions, and our lust for life is surpassed only by our lust for lust."
    -- Rururemu

Player
    Character
    Mayin Avantari
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    #2 thx for the tip. : D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Immortal Will
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Totaly agreed with you. even more about Chimera, Hydra and Coil being on duty finder.
    (0)