Player
    Character
    Sigmund Felsword
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Crystal Tower....

Best dungeon ever! I can't wait to see what else is in store in the future. The lockout should only last a few days imo just because 1 week there's a plethora of people who won't run it again until reset.

I love how big every encounter is.

FFXIV is the first game I have exclusively played PvE and not fallen asleep at my keyboard, that's saying a lot right there!

We just need to make it through the first year, more content without a need for grouping at 50 and I am sure my friends will stop griping and come back.

(they play that "other" MMO...again....)
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Only bad thing about CT is that partying with 16 randoms outside your own pre-made can still lead to really bad experiences.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sigmund Felsword
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlimits View Post
    Only bad thing about CT is that partying with 16 randoms outside your own pre-made can still lead to really bad experiences.
    This is true, but in regards to that, some gamers just aren't meant to play with others and would rather be carried on the backs of others. I would prefer a way to 24man CT via the Party Finder. That would be awesome.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnyboy View Post
    This is true, but in regards to that, some gamers just aren't meant to play with others and would rather be carried on the backs of others. I would prefer a way to 24man CT via the Party Finder. That would be awesome.
    They'll be implementing it in a future patch. But by then we'll probably have gotten full i80 out of the tower.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aladdin Sane
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The first 3 words after the title are enough imo
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Devilray Asura
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnyboy View Post
    ... more content without a need for grouping at 50 and I am sure my friends will stop griping and come back.

(they play that "other" MMO...again....)
    So your friends basically want to DF everything and get more /easy queue raids? Let's queue up for twintania when it's Nerfed... Jesus, how lazy are you? I for one hope the keep making challenging content for my group of friends to team up and kill.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saryn Aide
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I would just like to say STOP SPEED RUNNING IT. There people who have not done it, would take 2mins if that to explain then 10 wipes. If everyone knows what they are doing fine speed run away, but until then calm down and slow down.

I do love the dungeon though.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I like this dungeon as well...they did some pretty interesting mechanics and it is cool. What sucks is I did not not get to experience and figure it out for myself...people already knew how to do it and explained how to do it. At least for EM Garuda me and my FC got to do that "Totally Blind". we experienced new content together and no one knew what was going on...it was so fun!!!! I wish I could have got that from CT but oh well, maybe the next new content.
    (0)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Player
    Character
    Sigmund Felsword
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilray View Post
    So your friends basically want to DF everything and get more /easy queue raids? Let's queue up for twintania when it's Nerfed... Jesus, how lazy are you? I for one hope the keep making challenging content for my group of friends to team up and kill.
    You just assumed everything in my life and things around me by reading something I posted. It's nice of you to put that much thought into it, but you couldn't be more incorrect as to how my friends think. Not once did i mention anythign about Twintania and how it would be involved with people I know, not once did I say something needed to be nerfed before I personally would play it.

You my friend, need to relax.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kaguya Houraisan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Raiding to me got old already. If I want a challenge, I play Touhou.

I'm glad FFXIV has trials and made "raiding" fun again, and hopefully we get more queue easy things... the less I have to deal with this community daily bs, the more I enjoy the game.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast